Tom Felton

Hi! I went to collectormania3 mainly just cos Tom Felton (Draco) :P (:.Swoon.:) and Billy Boyd, they are really cool! I got Tom's autograph 2ce :lol: and to my luck i got a hug :blush: and a kiss on the cheek from him! :wub: He He!! He is soooo fine! And Billy Rox I got a smile and a wink from him and me and ma mate got his attention by standing on a wall and waving!! We must've thought we were mad!!

We also went to the the chamber of secrets and we got an interview with tom, Devon (seamus) and Warwick (Flitwick). We sat in cinema chairs and and Tom, Warwick and Devon stood at a table at the front, i got Tom’s autograph 2ce (one sed 'all my love tom felton!') and got a hug + a kiss on the cheek, then he sed 'see u later'! I went and sat in the cinema seat and he kept looking at me! I asked if he had read any of the HP books yet and he sed 'no...Sorry’! Aww! Then i sed 'do you have a g/f?' he replied 'no, why you wanna go out' & i was like 'Yeah!' Then when i asked my nxt question, Warwick (Flitwick) goes 'look its ur g/f Tom!' He goes 'Yup, i know!' then Devon (Seamus) goes 'yeah ur wife, listen why dont you go up to da back seats and have fun?' Then Tom goes 'Too rite, why not?' He walked a little looked at me and smiled then walked back to the table! (By this point i was like droolng out of conrol!) Then he cept winking and smiling at me! But at the end on his way out he goes 'see you at our wedding babes!' I like nearly died of shock/happiness!!!'

Luv Bex xxx AKA: Mrs Felton! Pls reply!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.. i have da interview on tape n thou i can remember sum of wot u sed i cant remember all... ill av 2 watch da tape again 2 find out.. i woz sittin in da front row - well da front 1 u could sit on! lol. tom kept lookin @ me n me m8 as well - e smiled n winked at us! lol. teenage hormones running on overdrive!!

hey - rickman101 - wer u da 1 wit da slytherin robes? i saw u if u wer wearin dem n i wer gona ask u wer u got dem from - but i dint! overiouslyy!!(spl!!) so.... wer u get dem from? lol

ignore if it wernt u!!

hmm yer heard it b4 - and we already had this topic in here, it got moved to general discussion...... wudda died if it had bin me tho!! v lucky!! :lol:

heard wot b4???!! lol... i hant been on here 4 ages by way.. so im not all up2date wit wots happenin!! lol

heard wot that girl said about the stuff tom sed to her, sum1 else was there and told me

oooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooo i get ya now!!!! i woz der.... got it all on tape *heeheehee* runs around madly!! then smacks into da door so sits bk down on her swirly chair and starts 2 swirl around.. oh wait i have bbbbbooooorrrrriiiiinn homework 2 doooo...

phah!

hey - rickman101 - wer u da 1 wit da slytherin robes? i saw u if u wer wearin dem n i wer gona ask u wer u got dem from - but i dint! overiouslyy!!(spl!!) so.... wer u get dem from? lol

ignore if it wernt u!!

Yep that was me!

I got the jacket ages ago from C&A and just sewed a slytherin badge to it so it looked like the ones they wear in the film. I got the slytherin tie from Tie Rack and then just had a random pair of grey trousers and my old school jumper and shirt on. I got the scarf on e-bay (you might not have seen that tho, it was tied to my bag).

ignore if it wernt u!!

Yep that was me!

I got the jacket ages ago from C&A and just sewed a slytherin badge to it so it looked like the ones they wear in the film. I got the slytherin tie from Tie Rack and then just had a random pair of grey trousers and my old school jumper and shirt on. I got the scarf on e-bay (you might not have seen that tho, it was tied to my bag).

wow. cool. yea i fink i saw ur scarf! wer did ya get da slytherin badge from.. i wonts 1!! lol. all u c in shops from my area is blumin gryffindor stuff!!

The warner Bros. shops sell a few slytherin items. Mine has a scarf and I think a few badges. I haven't seen any slytherin items anywhere else.

aw cool. thakns ill av 2 av a look!

aw....these story doesn´t sound very real but i guess unfortunatelly it is lol...

well i would have melt away...i even were going to when i just read the story lol...i can remember that a girl sent it here and than many other people just interpreted things like he kissed her (i mean a real kiss, not just on the cheek) and stuff...

well but hope you´ll keep it in you mind (well actually you even can´t forget that, i mean: hello? it´s tom)...but...the thing he said with the wedding...i thought he would be kinda shy and doesn´t be that *openly*...well till now it seemed to me like he´d be...but i guess my opinion bout that point of him is changing slowly :blink: (not in a bad way)

The warner Bros. shops sell a few slytherin items. Mine has a scarf and I think a few badges. I haven't seen any slytherin items anywhere else.

aw cool. thakns ill av 2 av a look!

No problem. I know they do quite a few Harry Potter items but I did notice some slytherin ones. They should still be there but failing that you can probably order things online.