Confused about entry

Plus theres no space. Unlike MK there is only really one entrance big enough for a queue like that.

Plus, it would then be two queues still, one for pre-bought and one for pay on the day. And where would those pay on the day people pay for the tickets? The booth is at the main entrance.

Would pay-on-the-day not be allowed to queue for a specific guest?

Seperate queues at LFCC would just end up being a logistical nightmare. The crew have enough to deal with.

Seems a bit unfair to me, surely if they have a good idea that one particular guest is going to be attracting lots of people then a separate queue would make more sense, because to be fair if I have to queue for ages then I may as well have saved money and bought standard entry!!

The trouble with your suggestion is that you would then have to maintain the segregation of those queues once they've entered the building, otherwise your queue will just fill up with Karen fans who perceive it to be a quicker way in. So you've either got to

* keep those queues segregated all the way inside the venue so that people in the non-Karen queue have no opportunity of getting a Karen VT earlier than somebody who arrived at the same time and joined the Karen queue - which takes extra staff, and from a point of view of putting in some sort of obstacles/barriers to maintain that segregation may have an impact on the numbers allowed in under fire/safety regs, or

* give all the people in your queue some sort of visible and fairly indelible "mark of Cain" (maybe a big blue "x" on your forehead?) which says you can't visit Karen (which I'm sure will be really popular with people having photoshoots with other guests :thumbup: ), or

* have a separate door for a Karen queue which has been discussed elsewhere on here, and is, I believe from that discussion, also impractical).

In an ideal world, everything would happen exactly how we wanted and none of us would ever be inconvenienced. Until then, there's real life, which is packed with things that are "a bit unfair", and i suspect this is just another of them.

I have an early Bird ticket I do not overly mind how long it takes to get in but I have a photo shoot with Alex, and I booked it early so I should have an early number. Is there a chance it would start and I would miss my turn before I got in?

• Showmasters Admin

I have an early Bird ticket I do not overly mind how long it takes to get in but I have a photo shoot with Alex, and I booked it early so I should have an early number. Is there a chance it would start and I would miss my turn before I got in?

No you'll be fine. I can't imagine her photo shoot bring before 11am anyway.

Rockstar6662 I never said I wanted to turn up bang on 9 and be first in, and as a moderator has constructively and helpfully explained that the set up is different, I don't appreciate the sarcasm, thanks!!!

Edited by ericsdonor

Rockstar6662 I never said I wanted to turn up bang on 9 and be first in, and as a moderator has constructively and helpfully explained that the set up is different, I don't appreciate the sarcasm, thanks!!!

I quote from an earlier post by you:

"So basically if there's a massive queue of people just for her that have been there since stupid o'clock and I turn up at 9 with my early entry then I'll have to wait ages to get in, is that right?!?!?!"

Hence the reference to you turning up at 9 and the implication with all the exclamation marks that you felt not being able to get in quickly because of people waiting to see someone you weren't interested in was unreasonable.

I'm sorry if my response caused offence but I was just addressing something you yourself raised and I apologise if I misinterpreted the point of that original post.