HORROR con

Matt2006

Obviously cash is a big deal, but with all the cash in the world a lack of support and advertising renders that useless, unless you want your own private convention, which would be a little pointless. :o

Not denying that support and advertising are important, just saying cash is more so.

Without advertising, you'll at least get your own meeting with the stars, even if it's very expensive and perhaps a little creepy. :YAHOO: And anyway, with social media these days and word of mouth, details will get around and you will sell some tickets even without trying.

On the other hand, you can have as much advertising available to you as you want, but without cash, you will have big trouble securing guests. You can try advertising "come to our horror con, and if enough of you buy tickets, then we'll have enough money to book a guest", but you won't get far.

THEY ARE PRETTY BIG IN GERMANY ASWELL....soz about the caps.....

with great guests attending:

Romero

linda blair

ash

hodder

gunner

mosely

and loads more.....

I spent £650.00 on Freddy (Robert) at Milton keynes.....

I would like to see some more horror guests appearing....

it doesnt need to be a Horror Theme....

but surely if Germany can get those kinda guests....

why cant we??

• Moderators

Because for whatever reason, there's not been enough demand to convince any con organiser to do a regular event here.

SM do a great job of bringing horror guests to the signing events, so at least fans get something.

Hello im Adam A. Park a UK horror filmmaker and writer.

I also work for Scream horror magazine covering everything Uk horror (im currently backing the bring horror back to the bbc)

I would be very happy and im sure so would our magazine to help and back this covention only if your serious about it though . if you are feel free to add me and get in touch on my facebook acount just search Adam park (you will know its me from the picture :D

Couldn't find you on FB Adam - add me Gary Mancini, if you can find me on there. Current pic is me with Mark Hamill - I'll leave it up for a few days. Also my company Mancini PIctures Ltd is on there. Current pic is the poster for the film ALONE.

• 2 weeks later...