Is there going to be a Bad Wolf con this year?

Avengers7

maybe next time they will promote it better, not mess us (and the guests) around with the announcements and if there gonna have a big guest maybe advertise it, you know so more ppl will buy tickets, more money for them, a chance to meet guests for us? just a thought.

wasnt 2011 canceled? "postponed"

Neither - Bad Wolf 2011 has never been announced.

well sort of in the middle, didnt they announce there would not be a bad wolf 2011. there may of been a reason given I forget, but they would be back in 2012?

wasnt 2011 canceled? "postponed"

Neither - Bad Wolf 2011 has never been announced.

well sort of in the middle, didnt they announce there would not be a bad wolf 2011. there may of been a reason given I forget, but they would be back in 2012?

I will rephrase - Bad Wolf 2011 has never been announced has happening on this forum, so subsequently there has never been a cancellation/postponement on here :blush:

I have found what you are referring to though. It appears it was decided not to have a Bad Wolf 2011, and the plan is to have a Bad Wolf 2012 at an, as of then, undedcided venue and unknown date.

I think it was announced at Bad Wolf 2010, they didn't know where, just that it wouldn't be the Hilton.
I wasn't there so did not know that. I was going by what has (or not) been announced on here ;)