Any More Stars to be announced?

ThreeDarths

If there are to be no more guests why are all the film and collectors magazines advertising, and I quote

" Which Major Lord of the Rings Guest will be at LFCC?"

Seems strange as all the adverts already carry pics of all the Lord of The Rings guests named so far ?

It was just as annoying for me and I was involved in the flocks of star-struck girls!!!!

*Hides face in embarrassment*

Nah it was really bad for me cos I travelled all night to be there and did not get to meet anyone, I was gutted :( But i'm determined to meet them again, or is that a little thing called denial kicking in!!!! :D xxxxx

In other Topics SMS has said that the guest list is final at the moment. The big LOTR star was Billy. They are trying for more guests but chances are low. Still line up is pretty dam good I will be goign and I hope to see some of you there !!!

Billy Boyd is the big name from LOTR !!!! He has done the rounds of shows in recent years and I feel that John Rhys Davies is a far bigger name than Billy Boyd........

If that is true and Billy Boyd is the big name I will be somewhat disappointed :(

I had heard that Viggo was coming and heard that rumour before Christmas !!!!

Still I will be happy with meeting Adam West and Val Kilmer along with JRD, Thomas Robins, John Noble and Bruce Hopkins

Billy Boyd is the big name from LOTR !!!! He has done the rounds of shows in recent years and I feel that John Rhys Davies is a far bigger name than Billy Boyd........

If that is true and Billy Boyd is the big name I will be somewhat disappointed :(

I had heard that Viggo was coming and heard that rumour before Christmas !!!!

Still I will be happy with meeting Adam West and Val Kilmer along with JRD, Thomas Robins, John Noble and Bruce Hopkins

I so see your point if like Ian Mckellen his been acting for donkey years my uncle used to know him as he done loads of peoples foot ware for films like and stage he done chewbaccas feet for star wars and few other star wars costumes and james bond stuff etc. but we need a big name heres hopin gandalf ot orli will be coming or even Hugo the man weaving.

Well this is my view in lord rings terms he is a major star of the film but besides that he aint no major actor give him time and will see.

I shaw him on stage recently in america picking up an award for LORD rings and he siad a few yaers ago he was working in a factory so give him time.