C17 crew emails

Too Tall

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, sorry, I got a confirmation email for CM17 saying I got selected, but my friend who also applied didn't get any email at all, despite the fact the email says everyone is being emailed as whether or not they got selected? Maybe she got missed or something? I'm not asking for her to be selected, just wondered if she did or not as she didn't get a reply?

Her name is Eleanor Ludlow (might be Ellie Ludlow) and her email is eludlow@princesrisborough.bucks.sch.uk

• Showmasters Admin

I've checked my list and Ellie is not on my list, her application must have gone missing in cyberspace.

Please ask her to re-send the orginail emial to the crew e-mail account.

I'm having the same issues as your friend, but at Too Tall's request I have just re-emailed and resent my application email from the 2nd April to the crew email address. I did email on Sunday just gone chasing up as I haven't had a response either way, so I hope I hear from you guys soon.

Thanks!

• Showmasters Admin

I'm having the same issues as your friend, but at Too Tall's request I have just re-emailed and resent my application email from the 2nd April to the crew email address. I did email on Sunday just gone chasing up as I haven't had a response either way, so I hope I hear from you guys soon.

Thanks!

Is this Rebecca?

Thanks!

Is this Rebecca?

It is me, I hope you've received my emails...?

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks!

Is this Rebecca?

Yes I have, will be back to you soon.

I've just resent my crew email to crew@showmastersonline.com as I didn't get a response before :)

Having issues getting to the crew emails at the mo. As soon as I've checked them I'll get back to you.

Thanks!

Is this Rebecca?

Yes I have, will be back to you soon.

I've just resent my crew email to crew@showmastersonline.com as I didn't get a response before :)

Having issues getting to the crew emails at the mo. As soon as I've checked them I'll get back to you.

All received TT, thank you for sorting. Reply will be with you today! :YAHOO:

TT: I've also not received a yay-or-nay, and I replied within a few hours of the mails going out. My name is Barry King, e-mail is baz999sy@msn.com

Do you need me, or should I start buying vouchers?

TT: I've also not received a yay-or-nay, and I replied within a few hours of the mails going out. My name is Barry King, e-mail is baz999sy@msn.com

Just re-sent application as advised elsewhere on forums.

• Showmasters Admin

Just re-sent application as advised elsewhere on forums.

You're defo not on my list so I didn't get your first application. I'll check it out and get back to you soon.

• Showmasters Admin

Received and replied. Could you let me know if you haven't got it by the end of the day please, so I can resend?

Again, Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!

Sorry but we can't be double checking everything. And in this case I don't get them anyway, they go back to Andrew as per the email address you hopefully returned it too! But don't worry he'll be chasing you if he doesn't get it.