Bob Anderson

elullatook

If i see you i'll give you a big hug to say sorry.... :P

Can't wait to meet everyone, none of my mates like films.

I'm a big fan of LoTR and have been for years (I got into the books when i was younger). But i'm doing a degree in Multimedia and i wanna be a animator so films like Star Wars, Comicbook films and stuff are all really cool too i'd love to get a job working on film animation! B)

What do you do?

Hi ,What do i do .....well i make costumes for a living[??????] mainly for theatre but also for some film and TV .

Great job but work can be a bit sporadic [self-employed you see]. :P

Thank you, I am so excited about going to LFCC,[ i have a husband that does not understand my love of all things film] that i do not want to make any enemies so i look forward to maybe seeing some of you in the queues. :D

cwl funky queques are a great place to meet fellow film etc lovers!

so how old are you then if you think we are young hehe - I feel pretty old at almost 20 actually, alot of people seem to be between 14-18 (doing GCSEs and A-levels etc)! (check out my poll about people being students, it's there some where!)

also how do we recognise you ?!?!? :wub: xx

If i see you i'll give you a big hug to say sorry.... :blink:

Can't wait to meet everyone, none of my mates like films.

I'm a big fan of LoTR and have been for years (I got into the books when i was younger). But i'm doing a degree in Multimedia and i wanna be a animator so films like Star Wars, Comicbook films and stuff are all really cool too i'd love to get a job working on film animation!  :huh: 

What do you do?

Hi ,What do i do .....well i make costumes for a living[??????] mainly for theatre but also for some film and TV .

Great job but work can be a bit sporadic [self-employed you see]. :unsure:

Cool, I'm not very good at things like that. One of the girls i live with Sarah she makes her own clothes and stuff shes really good.

Are you making anything for LFACC?

Thank you, I am so excited about going to LFCC,[ i have a husband that does not understand my love of all things film] that i do not want to make any enemies so i look forward to maybe seeing some of you in the queues. :unsure:

so how old are you then if you think we are young hehe - I feel pretty old at almost 20 actually, alot of people seem to be between 14-18 (doing GCSEs and A-levels etc)! (check out my poll about people being students, it's there some where!)

also how do we recognise you ?!?!? :blink: xx

i know how you feel im 20 as well and i feel old compared to the people on here

:lol: If you lot think you are old at 20 odd then i better bring my walking frame, and bus pass LOL.

Lets just say i am old enough, but i hope i do not look it.

I would have killed to work on cossies for LOTR ,i saw some at the exhibtion in london [and also bumped into Viggo. and shook hands with him[ thud pick up off of the floor], they were amazing.

I mainly make for theatre so the actors are maybe not so well known, but i have made some for the actress Natasha Machlrone.

Hello

I had turned up with my sister because she was standing outside the premier the night before,and because i could not make that we got tickets for the exhibition the next day . First in tickets at 10 so it was not crowded. We were just gazing at the hobbiton bit when sis hissed ;behind you' and i turned around and there was Viggo and Karl walking past. {i very nearly had i heart attack}.

We rushed around the back of some stands to see where they were going and noticed that they were not signing auto's so my sis urged us forward to just say hello to them. I felt to shy so went up to Karl first to thank him for signing my book at the TT premier, and he smiled and said it was a pleasure and shook my hand and then i turned to Viggo who was already holding out his hand and i shook it and mumbled 'i think your great :lol: [what a stupid thing to say] any way he mumbled something back and smiled. ;)

BIG SIGH!!!

As far as i could tell not many people noticed them as we did not hear any sreams or shrieks.

When we left and were hanging around outside both the actors left and my sis shouted goodbye and they both smiled .

I felt so lucky ,especially as my sis got Viggo's auto the night before. :lol:

Hello

I had turned up with my sister because she was standing outside the premier the night before,and because i could not make that we got tickets for the exhibition the next day . First in tickets at 10 so it was not crowded. We were just gazing at the hobbiton bit when sis hissed ;behind you' and i turned around and there was Viggo and Karl walking past. {i very nearly had i heart attack}.

We rushed around the back of some stands to see where they were going and noticed that they were not signing auto's so my sis urged us forward to just say hello to them. I felt to shy so went up to Karl first to thank him for signing my book at the TT premier, and he smiled and said it was a pleasure and shook my hand and then i turned to Viggo who was already holding out his hand and i shook it and mumbled 'i think your great  [what a stupid thing to say] any way he mumbled something back and smiled. 

BIG SIGH!!!

As far as i could tell not many people noticed them as we did not hear any sreams or shrieks.

When we left and were hanging around outside both the actors left and my sis shouted goodbye and they both smiled .

I felt so lucky ,especially as my sis got Viggo's auto the night before.

*dies in jealousy*

Halo

Edited by Halo Son

Well I for one can't wait to meet Bob. I love all his work, especially in the old Star Wars films and its for this very reason why I shall be taking my Star Wars calendar with me. The calendar has been signed by over twenty CAST members and it would be nice for Bob to sign it so I can boost my CREW member signatures up to 2. :blink:

Thank you, I am so excited about going to LFCC,[ i have a husband that does not understand my love of all things film] that i do not want to make any enemies so i look forward to maybe seeing some of you in the queues. :blink:

aww babes! i didnt mean u i meant ptenbob and his thoughts of taking a real sword to get signed! sowwy tho!

ill give you a big hug when i meet ya to say sowwy too!

deags

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, I am so excited about going to LFCC,[ i have a husband that does not understand my love of all things film] that i do not want to make any enemies so i look forward to maybe seeing some of you in the queues. :D

also how do we recognise you ?!?!? :D xx

i know how you feel im 20 as well and i feel old compared to the people on here

It's harder meeting famous people when your 20 or over (I'm 20 too) cause like when i met Billy :wub: last time i wanted to jump up and down and scream and stuff but i can't do that anymore, i'm too old. I feel like i have to be calm and mature, wish i was younger then i'd just let it all out. Lol :blink:

:unsure: If you lot think you are old at 20 odd then i better bring my walking frame, and bus pass LOL.

Lets just say i am old enough, but i hope i do not look it.

I would have killed to work on cossies for LOTR ,i saw some at the exhibtion in london [and also bumped into Viggo. and shook hands with him[ thud pick up off of the floor], they were amazing.

I mainly make for theatre so the actors are maybe not so well known, but i have made some for the actress Natasha Machlrone.

what productions? lol i know im being nosey but i love theatre....

you guys are so lucky about seeing Viggo at the exhibition!

I have made things for the national theatre [coast of utopia] . An Inspector Calls, Royal Shakespeare Company 'AS you like it', I also at some point made cossies for Phantom, Oliver, Sunset Bulovard[ spelt wrong], and Mack and Mabel.

I know what it is like to want to squeal but at my age its even more undignified.

Viggo was gorg :unsure:

I have made things for  the national theatre [coast of utopia] . An Inspector Calls,  Royal Shakespeare Company 'AS you like it', I also at some point made cossies for Phantom, Oliver, Sunset Bulovard[ spelt wrong], and Mack and Mabel.

I know what it is like to want to squeal but at my age its even more undignified.

Viggo was gorg :o

An Inspector Calls, what a great play!

Your so lucky meeting Viggo! :wub:B);)

I have made things for the national theatre [coast of utopia] . An Inspector Calls, Royal Shakespeare Company 'AS you like it', I also at some point made cossies for Phantom, Oliver, Sunset Bulovard[ spelt wrong], and Mack and Mabel.

Viggo was gorg :(

*faints*

OMG PHANTOM?

oh dear, i love that show, you are so lucky to have worked on it..

*sigh*

I would have killed to work on cossies for LOTR ,i saw some at the exhibtion in london

Errrmmm... Elulla, who quoted the above, is my sister.. and actually she did make two LOTR costumes!!!

God she is going to kill me for doing this... but here is a pic of us wearing them at C4:

forum8.jpg

Elulla is on the far right wearing the Arwen costume and I am standing next to her wearing the Eowyn costume.

I can tell you we had an absolute blast wearing those costumes! So many people took photos of us, and even some wanted to pose with us!

She won first prize by the way, and I received runner up!

Now I must run and hide... sorry sis!!! :yoda:

Hello

We rushed around the back of some stands to see where they were going and noticed that they were not signing auto's so my sis urged us forward to just say hello to them. I felt to shy so went up to Karl first to thank him for signing my book at the TT premier, and he smiled and said it was a pleasure and shook my hand and then i turned to Viggo who was already holding out his hand and i shook it and mumbled 'i think your great :blink: [what a stupid thing to say] any way he mumbled something back and smiled. :wub:

BIG SIGH!!!

I felt so lucky ,especially as my sis got Viggo's auto the night before. :rolleyes:

:o:o:o

Do you realise that you are the luckiest person on earth (almost)????!!!!!!

Y'know, if that happened to me I would have reacted soooooo embarrassingly. By the sound of your account, you managed to keep your calm pretty well! *claps*

Kilty xxxxxx :D

Jumps on the 'met Viggo bandwagon'

Sis... Elulla is a mega Viggo fan! And unfortuantely couldn't make the ROTK Premiere the night before. Which was a shame because Viggo was there and I was lucky enough to get his autograph!

Anyway we met up the next day at the museum to see the exhibition.

When I saw Viggo appear with Karl Urbon I turned sis around, and believe me she rocked on her feet.

Actually she was frozen to the spot until I kicked us both into action, and we veered off through the displays in order to be just in the right place as they made their way through.

And guess what!!! Sis was shy!!!

So I went forward to Viggo held out my hand and thanked him for coming to the Premiere, he took my hand and shook it and told me that I was very welcome.

I asked him if he had seen the exhibition yet and he said he had not... this was the first time, so I said that I hope that he enjoys it. Then I moved on to Karl and said something of the same.

Thank God when I looked back Elulla had stepped forward and was shaking Viggo's hand. I was so pleased for her!!!!!

Later on I got to say goodbye to them both too.

As they left the museum no one knew who they were!!! Heheh! Except me.

I shouted 'BYE' to them, and they both turned to me, waved and said goodbye.

What a brilliant day that was.

I think that Mr Anderson will be a great guest....we just to make sure that he does not go near the wonderful people who sell the replica swords and stuff.

Could get a bit messy.

:yoda:

Paul

Jumps on the 'met Viggo bandwagon'

Sis... Elulla is a mega Viggo fan! And unfortuantely couldn't make the ROTK Premiere the night before. Which was a shame because Viggo was there and I was lucky enough to get his autograph!

Anyway we met up the next day at the museum to see the exhibition.

When I saw Viggo appear with Karl Urbon I turned sis around, and believe me she rocked on her feet.

Actually she was frozen to the spot until I kicked us both into action, and we veered off through the displays in order to be just in the right place as they made their way through.

And guess what!!! Sis was shy!!!

So I went forward to Viggo held out my hand and thanked him for coming to the Premiere, he took my hand and shook it and told me that I was very welcome.

I asked him if he had seen the exhibition yet and he said he had not... this was the first time, so I said that I hope that he enjoys it. Then I moved on to Karl and said something of the same.

Thank God when I looked back Elulla had stepped forward and was shaking Viggo's hand. I was so pleased for her!!!!!

Later on I got to say goodbye to them both too.

As they left the museum no one knew who they were!!! Heheh! Except me.

I shouted 'BYE' to them, and they both turned to me, waved and said goodbye.

What a brilliant day that was.

Awwwwww! You guys are so lucky.

I can only begin to imagine what it must've felt like for you both, turning round and seeing VIGGO and KARL there. If it was me, I'd have thought it was a halluccination! :P

There was a story going round that when Vig went to the exhibition (there was no mention of Karl), he got so utterly swamped by fans that he had to leave after 5 minutes and swore never to do anything like that again. I guess that's wrong then!! :D

WaterBoy - haha yeh, with all those weapons prop stores he might get a bit carried away! :D

Love Kilty xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx