The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had too, he had to stay with his brothers and sisters! There was one casulty unfortuantly!! One of the boys thought it'd be cool to out two penguins together so when it came to weighing them, their penguin didn't even register on the scales!! ;) It was 300g+!!! :lol: So yeah, the poor penguin got a thermometer stuck in it so it snapped and the thermometer got sutck up it's bum!!! :thumbup: R.I.P Mr Penguin!! :lol:

Edited by hermycullen

I'm looking for a self adesive photo book for all the con pics and autos.
Please excuse the fact I am no longer young :huh:

Self adhesive? Wouldn't that risk causing some damage to the pictures/autographs? A slip-in type may be a better choice.

I have removed photos that have been in a 20+ year old self adhesive album and found that most of the photo was left on the 'protective' adhesive cover rather than on the actual photo itself :huh:

Thankfully I still had the negatives.

**returns to old peoples home**

Heyoo peepanoos,

There are all these french exchange people in school at the moment! It's so cool becuase everyone is like talking french and they were in my class on monday :lol: it was funny

Holly! My friend told me about Marlo! I was like aaaaagh! I'm glad she's okidoki :D

And guess what! In english we have to do 'controlled assessments' instead of course work and I got the results back today and I got an A* ;) ;) :D :D :D i was rather happy :D

Izzy I went on the German Exchange last year :) I liked seeing Germany but otherwise I hated it :')

and I do controlled assessments too :) What did you have to do? I got an A* in an English one too :lol:

I name way too many things...me and my friend cloned a cauliflower today and called it Colin...then we saw six sheep in a field and I named them Jeremy, Jeff, Paul, Susan, Edmund and Aslan :D