The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ich bin ziemlich gesund. Ich tanze zweimal pro woche. Das macht spass, ich liebe Tanze! Meine Lieblingsessen ist Pizza mit Salami, weil es lecker ist, aber es nicht so gut fur die gesundheit ist. Ich esse weniger Fleisch, also brauche ich mehr Protein. Ich habe eine Wanderung, einmal pro Tag nach der Schule. Ich rauche nicht, weil meinen Vater raucht und er ist oft Krank, und ich habe Angst vor Krankheiten.

That's the answer to the first question in my German speaking. i remember the first question which is good! :YAHOO:

Well Howdy one and all :D

My cousin had a baby and I saw him toda and he's so adorable :P

No speaky German Holly or I whip out my Spanish question and boom your ass :P

So what's been happening with everyone, feels like forever...even though the con only ended like a week ago :L

Hi Rachel! i know it feels like it was a month or so ago, what's up with that?! :P

Ahh a baby boy! what's his name?

Not much happening with me i finally started on my Twilight convention art book and i'm on this little skills course thing! :D

Heyo peepos

I am very excited about ET6 even though it is like 8 months away :D

I have a French writing assessment thingy in a few weeks and an art exam in two weeks :/

I keep talking in french to my friends at school and none of them get what I'm saying, because it kind of ends up as an english/french mix :P hehe

Did I mention I'm rather excited about ET6?

:P

Orrrrrrh godddddd, I've had a couple of exams this week too :/

Tuesday I had Maths and Wednesday I had physics :/

BUT, BUT, BUT,

Nowwww, I get to enjoy Thursday, Friday and Saturday, know why?

Because we're finally performing Shooting Truth! :D

4 performances in 3 days!

I'm so excited! ;)

Also, I was upset earlier because my friend Kelly (one of my best friends, and one of the girls I'm going to the X Factor Tour with) her sister Billie suddenly got offered tickets to go to the XF Tour on Wednesday night and they were right near the front and I was like "NO! Don't you steal our thunder! We are the X Factor Queens." but then she rang me and I was like, 'Why's Billie ringing me?', and I answered to hear the sound of Aiden's beautiful voice singing Diamonds Are Forever! :'D <3 I died. :P

And thennnnn, she rang me again later so I could listen to him sing Mad World, and I nearly cried :D

And thennnnnnnnnn, she rang me AGAIN later so I could listen to his bit in Heroes where he goes "JUST FOR ONE DAY!" and he sounds amazing and I sung along with him and had a little party with myself just sat listening to them sing :P

And it was brilliant and now I'm even more excited for the tour!

9 days baby, 9 DAYS!

Ich bin ziemlich gesund. Ich tanze zweimal pro woche. Das macht spass, ich liebe Tanze! Meine Lieblingsessen ist Pizza mit Salami, weil es lecker ist, aber es nicht so gut fur die gesundheit ist. Ich esse weniger Fleisch, also brauche ich mehr Protein. Ich habe eine Wanderung, einmal pro Tag nach der Schule. Ich rauche nicht, weil meinen Vater raucht und er ist oft Krank, und ich habe Angst vor Krankheiten.

I am quite healthy. I dance twice a week. This is fun and I love dancing! My favourite food is Pepperoni Pizza, because its yummy :D but it's not so great for your health. I eat little mean, therefore I need more protein!. I go for a walk once a day after school. I don't smoke because my dad smokes and he is often ill. I have a fear of illness (I have no idea what Hypercondriac is in German...and I can't even spell it in English!)

:D I'm so happy that's done with. I did ok and I remembered quite a bit! My teacher did keep stopping me though so maybe I said too much :)

WE'VE GOT NEW CARPET! That is all.