The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys,

Ooooh i forgot to mention, literally the weekend after ET5, i was watching CSI Miami (i think, the one with Horatio anyways :D) and Mike Welch was in it! I was sooooo excited lol i was going 'I met him!' and took photos of the screen :poki: hehe

so you guys been up to much?

:lol: Hi All ;)

I've been watching loads of CSI episodes over the past few days, seeing who I know who's guest starred. I now have a list

Micheal Welch (Las Vagas x2 and Miami)

Kellan Lutz (Las Vagas and New York)

Rachelle Leferve (Las Vagas and New York)

Patrick Brennan (New York) *Same episode as Kellan)

Boo Boo Stewert (Miami)

Dakota Fanning (Las Vagas)

Ian Somerhalder (Las Vagas and Miami)

Paul Wesley (New York and Miami)

There are probably others but I haven't seen them all!!

I knew Gil was in Rango, my brother told me!!

I loveee CSI and NCIS :o

We had a focus day in school today and we had to come up with designs for this big building called the Flax Mill, near where I live. We had a budget of £300,000. :clap: My group had an ice rink and a swimming pool and play areas and we won :D yayayay

I loveee Ian :D

Edited by Izzy Cullen

Hey guys!

I haven't been on in a few days, so let me just get you all up to date.

(Prepare for a very long message...)

X Factor Tour was AMAAAAAAZING.

I'm not even kidding. It was THE best night of my life. I've lost my voice from all the screaming I did.

We sang, screamed, danced like idiots, and jumped up and down everytime One Direction were on.

Aiden made me cry.

Cher made me cry.

Matt made me cry.

When Aiden's face first came on the screen I (totally by accident) screamed "AIDEN!" really loud and the guy next to me started laughing at me. And then when the big voice went "Aiden Grimshaw!" I'm not even kidding, I've never screamed so loudly in my entire life. The guy next to me was wetting himself laughing at me by this point :')

I'll let this video explain what happened when One Direction came on:

Yes, all the screaming is me, Sasha and Kelly.

Even Wagner had us up and dancing to Spice Up Your Life/Livin' Da Vida Loca (which we were singing as Livin' Da Vida WAGNER!) And he had his bongos and everything for Love Shack :L

Katie really shocked me. Her voice was beautiful and she looked gorgeous.

Rebecca was absolutely stunning. Voice wise and looks wise.

Matt's voice is absolutely sensational. He made me cry sooooo much when he sang First Time Ever I Saw Your Face.

And even though the main reason I went was for Aiden, I have one word for you- Cher.

She was quite possibly my favourite act of the night. She owned the stage completely and when she sang Stay, her voice was actually breath-taking. She was amazing, she had the crowd going, and she looked beautiful (I for one love her red hair). She really is adorable.

They ended with Heroes, in which Aiden and Matt blew a kiss to eachother. I died.

Okay, X Factor rant over.

Sorry for the huge message guys, but I just had to tell you all! :')

*gasps* Holly! :borg:

I have a sudden obsession with Cher! :L

And sort of Izzy, we got to the hotel, but the first time we went they weren't there, so we went to the arena and had a Mcdonalds :')

But then we went back after the show, but because my dad wouldn't listen to me he went the wrong way and it took us ages to get there so by the time we did they'd already gone in :/

But Lloyd Daniels walked past us to go into the hotel along with Marlon Mckenzie, and then later Katie Waissel came out and walked past us, but I didn't think until later that that was the perfect oppurtunity to tell her how good she was and possibly have a photo. Fail on my part.

So I didn't meet any of them, but we did see said people, so it wasn't a complete waste of time ;)