The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All!! :D

I know, suprised to see me back so soon, I am too to be honest but I don;t like spending anymore time in hospital then I have too.

Well, the op went great. My jaws now line up perfectly. I have the rubber band thingies on my brace now, but they will come off when my barce comes off, just before my birthday hopefully! :D

So, yeah, I have a really bad sore throat, my face is huge and hurts but other then that I'm great! :D

Oh and my Nanny turns 94 today!! :YAHOO: Just thought I'd say!! :P

Hey Becky great to have you back!!

Happy Birthday to your nanny! :D

Ian's on CSI right now!!:YAHOO:

I squealed when i saw him and my dad was like i thought he was one of the ones you'd met the way your going on!! :D

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

Hey everyone!

Yay Becky! I'm glad it went ok :YAHOO:

I met Meg Rosoff today, she was really lovely and funny and her accent was awesome because she is American but has lived in London for ages so her accent is a mix of the two :D

And I just read an article that Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene have split up! :D *whispers* don't tell holly :D hehe

Hey Emily :YAHOO:

And I know! She was talking about it today! Apparantely they are casting at the moment which is cool. It's a good book :D

Haha I was just about to say that Holly will already know :D

Edited by Izzy Cullen

Haha great minds think alike huh Emily :YAHOO:

She has written 4: 'How I live now', 'What I was', 'Just in Case' and 'The Bride's farewell' :D and another one is coming out in August apparantely :)

Have you guys read any of the Morganville Vampire books by Rachel Caine? They are really good :D

I got a book from the library called Ash haven't started it yet so i will tonight!! :YAHOO:

And i still need to read the last confessions of Georgia Nicholson book!

The Vampire Diaries are very strange books but i recommend Stefan's diary it's more close to the TV series!

Edited by Elyon Tinkerbell Cullen

Aw Vampire Diaries are awesome but the books are completely different from the TV series. The vampires in Vampire Diaries are completely different to the Twilight vampires but they are just as awesome :YAHOO:

I like lots of different genres, like when I was in primary I loved Michael Morpurgo and Jacqueline Wilson and I read these awesome books by Angie Sage, called Magyk, Flyte, Physik, Queste and Syren ( I think there was another one but I can't remember the title hehe) and I love a book by Berlie Doherty called Deep Secret, it was soooo good it actually made me cry! And books and films never make me cry, not even Remember Me! :D Although I did cry at The Lovely Bones, both the book and the film :D

Edited by Izzy Cullen

:D I thought that was her! i just turned over quickly and i was like is that her!! blimey!

Thanks, can i come round tommorow evening?

Before Twilight i never watched or read anything about vampires or that genre (apart from Harry Potter :YAHOO: ) it was something i was never interested in! it's crazy cos now i love them and vampires aren't what i thought they were, it's great that i got into them! so my fav genre is fantasy!

I still like Jacqueline Wilson books too!! :D

Same Emily, I never read vampire books before Twilight, I just picked it up in a shop (WHSmiths in Manchester the Trafford Centre to be exact :D ) and read it and I literally couldn't put it down! :YAHOO:

It really annoyed my brother though because it was a sunny weekend and he wanted to play swing ball but I wanted to read hehe :D