Chances of ET7 happening?

EternallyEnchanting_

• Showmasters Admin

Firstly let me answer your question. ME have said they'll continue running them as long as there are enough attendees to make them work. ET5 with 600 is fine, hopefully ET6 will be back to the 800+ and if so there will definitly be an ET7. Should however ET6 only sell less than 400 tickets (which is unlikely), they'll have to look seriously at whether there will be an ET7.

Secondly, please let me warn everyone that it is against forum rules to mention any events not affiliated with Showmasters and Massive Events, so pelase do NOT answer the implied question about other Twilight events.

I am hoping for that too

i was a little bit afraid of jasons announcement at the closing ceremony

that they think about it to make a mixed convention with othter tv shows or movies, because i think then it is not worth for me to travel 1 day to england wit 2 flights and all this because i am not interested in TVD, Smallvill, True Blood or something like that.

If it comes to this i had to look around for other real twilight events in Europe and the US but i hope Massive Event will not stop Eternal Twilight then i was on some oter cons and ET is definitly the best. Of the organisation the Partys the friendlines of the Team so i would be very sad if ET will stop

So please Massive events bring on ET 7, 8, 9 ,10.........

PS and thanks for this wonderful ET 5

i really hope that et7 will happen....got gold again for et6 and have to say that every penny is worth it because these events are always amazing....these people are all really hard working to make this happen....it couldn´t be better:-)....i´m eternal twilight addicted :D

• Moderators

It's only an idea for the future if the ET events start to struggle with ticket sales.

Basically a way to carry the Twilight representation on, but with mixing with similar books/movies.

He only threw it out there for feedback :D

At the end of the day, if we the fans keep buying the tickets in the numbers we have been, the events will keep running. If we don't Jason and Mark will have to look for alternatives which is understandable but after the Kellan announcement, I'm sure ET6 will sell well.