Latest Guest Announcement - JASON WATKINS

showmasters

My housemates best friend is in the new online series thing of this, dunno if people know her haha

That's so awesome - Christa is my favourite in Becoming Human, she's a great actress! (I'd love an autograph, too - if that's too much trouble, don't worry, just let her know I think she's brill :huh: )

This is great news! Just watched the finale of season 3 AND as i finished it found out there is going to be a 4th (only announced today!) so this is great news!! Let's hope to see some more from Being Human especially Russell Tovey!

Can't wait to meet Jason.

I'm so excited to meet him. His performance in Series 3 has to be up there as one of the best on TV in recent memory.

I completely agree - season three was the best season yet, and his performance was outstanding.

My housemates best friend is in the new online series thing of this, dunno if people know her haha

That's so awesome - Christa is my favourite in Becoming Human, she's a great actress! (I'd love an autograph, too - if that's too much trouble, don't worry, just let her know I think she's brill :smile: )

She's currently sitting in my kitchen lol so I'll have a word lol

photo shoot now added to the shop

Wait a minute, you can't take a picture of a vampire! :smile:

I'm so excited to meet him. His performance in Series 3 has to be up there as one of the best on TV in recent memory.

I totally agree with you there DavidB. He portrays an extraordinary range of emotions in this series. Deserving of an award me thinks...