LOTR ROMANCE!!!

nena

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah will do! And I'll probably see you around during the day too. :P

By the way, to go a little off-topic here; what time is everyone planning on starting queuing for the talks?

In the letter that came with the tickets it said the doors will be open at 6pm, so it might be a good idea to start queuing at 5 - 5.30pm :lol:

Yeah will do! And I'll probably see you around during the day too. :yoda:

By the way, to go a little off-topic here; what time is everyone planning on starting queuing for the talks?

In the letter that came with the tickets it said the doors will be open at 6pm, so it might be a good idea to start queuing at 5 - 5.30pm :D

Yeah - I think I'll start queuing at 5:30, but really it depends on how the day goes. Or how TOMORROW goes. It's so close! I can barely contain myself!! :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww does James have an admirer?

I think he does ;);):lol::wub:

awwwwwwww cuteness!!!!!

i have a feeling this dating agency thing is working... ;)

is pippinweasly going to LFCC?

yes i am!! and i'm very excited...

Frodos_girl knows me don't you hunny?!

luv me x x x

Who? Me? No sorry I don't! :huh: LoL! Of course I do. How can I not know :P Who's Fred! ;):lol: Lmfao!!

Anyway I've made a lil something for our fellowship. C'mon people join our fellowship. Or you can always start another one for you.

:D Ah wow! I just thought that we could get our own lil fellowships & compete in games & that. Like :unsure: Poem comps, Banner making comps & stuff like that. But like for the poems it has to be about something like for example Hobbiton. Is that a good idea? Or.. not?! :huh:

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

yay! lfacc soooo close! are you coming to the meets?! hope to see you all around!

passionate sex eh? kitchen tables are good...

luv me x x x

yeah hope to see you lot around! i wanna meet our ickle fellowship...

me and james are only there tomoz and were not going to any meets or talks! *cries* B)

Well Legolas, Boromir & Gimli are left. So take your pic Earendil & whoever wants to join! Or if you wanna start your own one, Feel free. But tell us in here so we know! B)

Thanks illy! :D

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

no probs!

so were the fellowship of the forum mark one then?

I've added you on there. Ok all we need now is Gimli. Anyone wanna go for Gimli? Btw if someone else starts their fellowship you have to make your own banner! <_< What other comps could we do? Anyone got any spanking ideas? lol! We can be called fellowship of the forum mark one then unless anyone else can think of something?!

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Sure! I've added you. We have a fellowship now guys! *wooohooo* Now we just have to get to know each other better. :angel: We should start a new thread just for us & then when someone else starts a fellowship they can have their one & so on. What does that sound like?

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

ahhhhhhhhhh whats happening my comp has been down I come back and now i AM CONFUSED-which is nothing for me hehe so guys whats happening now what have I missed am I still wanted boo hoo :(

:D

nena

xxxxxx