Dom

62 members have voted

1. 1. Dom

• Yes, i love him
    • no
    • don't mind

I would LOVE it if Dom went to C5 he seems so amazing and I would just die if I got the chance to meet him! :wub:

I'm going to LFACC so I'm a bit short of money at the mo. But if Dom went to C5 I would definately get there even if it meant being in huge huge debt!

Showmasters PRETTY PLEASE we'll be good we promise!!! :D:unsure:

XxxxxxxxxxxX

:D

Yeah, I'd love to see Dom at C5, he seems like such a nice guy, and very, very funny!!! (plus I also reckon there'd be more of a chance of getting Elijah to the event if Dom is going to be there!) :wub:

Lol! All those "gay" rumours... lol!

Dom Quote:

"We don't say 'Yes' We don't say 'No' we just say... "Hmmmm."

Yes Please!!!!! He was taking the p!$$ out of me for going in costume at C4, it was so much fun. I love the play up. He's a good sport.

Dom will bring in a lot of cash for sm (LotR is kinda popular right now)

Note to Show Masters- if you get Dom for any future event, please can I take a photo this time? :D PleasePleasePlease

You are right, but it would b better if he was at C6, I mean there are certain actors that have been at practically all of the conventions, not mentioning any names???

Yep you're right! Dom isn't one of these actors though (he's only done C4 in the UK that I know of). So I guess what I'm saying is DOM FOR C5 :D

Yaya! Bring Dom!

Would suck tho if I'm not able to come with my stupid diseases...Why now! Why am I down now!

I hope my mom lets me go in 2 months, her answer is now...no! Damn *sobs*

But ya, let Dom come, and let Dom come the next one and the next one and the next one!

I couldn't go to the last one annoyingly, as it was my first week at uni and I had important induction crap. But I am going to LFACC and Collectormania this year. Who cares about uni, exams and all.

I had a similar problem, so I would LOVE for Dom to be at CM5 ;)