Rik would love to attend another Hub

Tiggerboing

ME will no doubt have a list of guests that they would like to attend this event. There are any number of reasons why a specific guest may not have been officialy approached yet.

It is possible that when a guest is made aware of an event by attendees rather than being appraoched by the event organiser that they may be offended at not being asked and refuse to attend any future events. I am not implying that Rik will be offended but no doubt there are others that may be. People don't seem to think of this though.

Edited by 1of2

ME will no doubt have a list of guests that they would like to attend this event. There are any number of reasons why a specific guest may not have been officialy approached yet.

It is possible that when a guest is made aware of an event by attendees rather than being appraoched by the event organiser that they may be offended at not being asked and refuse to attend any future events. I am not implying that Rik will be offended but no doubt there are others that may be. People don't seem to think of this though.

[/

I'd just like to make it clear Rik wasn't directly asked if he would be up for attending this particular hub. The conversation was about how much he had enjoyed it last time and he himself said he would love to do another.

In which case I did misinterpret your inital post.

It's excellent that celebrities are making themselves accessible through social networking sites. I do think that what I mentioned above is a potential problem for events like these though. On Twitter I often see celebrities being asked questions similar to 'are you attending.....?' and it does make me cringe, wondering what their reaction is if they have not been asked.

• 2 months later...