Very disappointing........

Eduardo

OK, I'm a bit peeved....

In Forbidden Planet I flicked through Comics Interntational;s brand new March issue and the LFACC ad which was in there had NO comic guests at all :lol:

Showmasters, what's going on??? Was there another ad which I missed???

So far it's London Film and Comic con with NO comic guests....I believe the phrase rhymes with 'clucking bell'

Showmasters seem very reluctant to name Comic Guests, is this because they don't have any?

Just a few names would be nice or just rename it London Film Con and save me the train fair and entrance money!.

I'll happily eat humble pie if only we could have a comic guest list.

OK, I'm a bit peeved....

In Forbidden Planet I flicked through Comics Interntational;s brand new March issue and the LFACC ad which was in there had NO comic guests at all :P

So far it's London Film and Comic con with NO comic guests....I believe the phrase rhymes with 'clucking bell'

Hi

Sorry if I'm missing something here but

Wasn't Batman a comic book hero? we have 2 Batmans

Have there not been Doctor Who comic strips? we have one Dr

so therefore there would be no need to drop the comic reference from the name of the event.

PS not wishing to start a riot just asking a question.

I see your point but when you consider that in the 'comic/film show industry', shows which have the ' word' 'comic' in the title virtually always indicates that some guests will be artists and writers of actual published comic books who are active in the industry today....and, as tradition dictates, they sign your comics, remark or sketch on them etc....

Granted I wasn't expecting Wizard World or San Diego Comic Con.....but that's the path I think a lot of people were expecting SM to go down with this show...

OK, I'm a bit peeved....

In Forbidden Planet I flicked through Comics Interntational;s brand new March issue and the LFACC ad which was in there had NO comic guests at all :P

Hi

Sorry if I'm missing something here but

Wasn't Batman a comic book hero? we have 2 Batmans

Have there not been Doctor Who comic strips? we have one Dr

so therefore there would be no need to drop the comic reference from the name of the event.

PS not wishing to start a riot just asking a question.

Well i see what you mean but hang on we mean the creatures of the comics dont we stanll kevin smith and the tracers!

No problem.....I'm conscious of the fact that a lot of board members may view me and a few others as a bit of an irritation...the last thing I want is for our conscious concern for the success of LFACC to be represented as unnecessary moaning and undeserved slagging of Showmasters