Who is travelling from overseas?

Eduardo

Ik ga via de chunnel. Als je één dag gaat is het 54 euro voor een weekend is het 107 euro. Reken daar nog 25 euro diesel bij en de verplaatsing kost een 160 euro. Dit is voor vier personen. 40 euro voor een weekendje conventie genot is eigenlijk spot goedkoop.

Greetz Gothmog

Ik ga via de chunnel. Als je één dag gaat is het 54 euro voor een weekend is het 107 euro. Reken daar nog 25 euro diesel bij en de verplaatsing kost een 160 euro. Dit is voor vier personen. 40 euro voor een weekendje conventie genot is eigenlijk spot goedkoop.

Greetz Gothmog

:o:unsure::D Why don't I understand that??!

Gothmog black speech! :P:D

I'm curious about this term "overseas" can someone explain it to me. I know that when the world was created there came into being a natural border that separated the true world from the unknown dark places. In time people came to know this border as the M25.

Within this great natural border lies all that is good and wise. Outside it, lies the areas of darkness. I know of no "seas" within the border a person come go "over" to reach the land of hope known as Wembley.

Is this just another way of describing crossing that great barrier that divides North from South. Known throughout history as the Thames.

Confused,

David :blink:

Given the fact that Britain is an island, any non-brits visiting will be, by definition, coming from overseas.....I'm not sure if you meant a serious point Mr Simons but you coud have also made a comment on the habit of Londoners to ignore the world past the M25, in which case....I see your point!

Ed

I'll take the Eurostar in Lille (France) but I live in Belgium

Greetz Gothmog

Translation:

I'm going through the Chunnel (Channel Tunnel). If you go one day it's 54 euros, for a weekend it's 107 euros. Add to that 25 euros for the gas and the travel it costs 160 euro. And that's for 4 persons. 40 euros for a weekend at a conventions is actually so very cheap!!

Greetz Gothmog

There ya go! It's just plain Dutch ya know?

LOLOL or do we indeed speak a Black Speech???

Me. :yoda:

Given the fact that Britain is an island, any non-brits visiting will be, by definition, coming from overseas.....I'm not sure if you meant a serious point Mr Simons but you coud have also made a comment on the habit of Londoners to ignore the world past the M25, in which case....I see your point!

Ed

It was meant as a humourous observation on Londoners view of the world.

Ed

It was meant as a humourous observation on Londoners view of the world.

Well I thought it was funny (but then I'm from the deepest darkest Midlands where we're all a bit strange :lol: ) :P