University students?

Earendil

Bad luck Ed, am sure we will tell you all about it :D

I am in my second year of a PhD at Cambridge, which is cool, but I have darkened eyes from all the work and lack of sleep :D and I usually have to visit (dead) marshes the same weekends as Collectormania... perhaps Sam and Frodo would like to come with me since they like marshes so much.

:vader:

Legalblonde Posted on Feb 13 2004, 12:17 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monash Uni ,Melbourne, Australia. BA (Literary Studies) finished 2002, complete LLB (IT LAW) in June this year! 5 years of hard slog!

wow! Congratulations!

What job do you want to do now?

Vicky xx :rolleyes:

hi

Im at university of gloucestershire 2nd year doing media communications and film studies.

Cant wait for c5 i shall be queueing from a very early and ridiculous hour if last year was to go by, but it will be worth it in the end.

hi

Im at university of gloucestershire 2nd year doing media communications and film studies.

Cant wait for c5 i shall be queueing from a very early and ridiculous hour if last year was to go by, but it will be worth it in the end.

Me too! :angel: 2nd year Multimedia. Who would be your ideal celeb at C5?

I want HOBBITS!!!

Legalblonde Posted on Feb 13 2004, 12:17 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monash Uni ,Melbourne, Australia. BA (Literary Studies) finished 2002, complete LLB (IT LAW) in June this year! 5 years of hard slog!

wow! Congratulations!

What job do you want to do now?

Vicky xx :angel:

Its only taken me 3 days to find this! A position in IT legal firm if I can. I finish in June and I have some interviews with law firms the next few months.

Kewl! That sounds gr8 - my Sis Jen is doing an IT degree at the mo at Brighton Uni, and is in her work experience year........she works at a school as an IT Tech. She's thinkin of doin IT work in Accountants/Law office.

Bet you'll earn loadsa money - go you!

Vix xx :angel:

Kewl! That sounds gr8 - my Sis Jen is doing an IT degree at the mo at Brighton Uni, and is in her work experience year........she works at a school as an IT Tech. She's thinkin of doin IT work in Accountants/Law office.

Bet you'll earn loadsa money - go you!

Vix xx :angel:

Hope so! What do you hope to do Vicki?

I'm studying Criminology and Applied Psychology..........I wanna work to get my degree while hopefully getting some work exp in the summer in Film/TV work. Then after I have completed my degree I hope to get a job in Film/TV industry!

Vix xx :D

I'm studying Criminology and Applied Psychology..........I wanna work to get my degree while hopefully getting some work exp in the summer in Film/TV work. Then after I have completed my degree I hope to get a job in Film/TV industry!

Vix xx :D

Sounds very interesting, much moreso than my degree! Good luck with it.

Earendil

I'd love for all four hobbits to be there at once so I can meet them all again but I think ideally I'd love orlando to be there as he and sean bean are the only members of the fellowship I have yet to meet. Also hoping Andy will come again as he is a great guy.