• Fran Kranz...Topher Brink
  3. 3. Dollhouse Recurring Characters

• Amy Acker...Dr. Saunders/Whiskey
    • Reed Diamond...Mr. Dominic
    • Liza Lapira...Ivy
    • Alexis Denisof...Senator Daniel Perrin
    • Alan Tudyk...Alpha
    • Mark Sheppard...Tanaka

I have just got back from London where I went to see Olivia Williams in In a forest, dark and deep with Matthew Fox.

I was lucky enough to meet them both after the show, Olivia was lovely and great with the fans. I have been asking for Olivia for every Hallowhedon and even though I got to meet her I am requesting again.

Also Dichen Lachman was sat a couple of rows in front of me.

Is any one else going to see or has seen In a forest?

• Moderators

Yes, I went - mainly to see Matthew Fox to be honest, but met them both after the show and got my Dollhouse DVD cover signed by Olivia. She was more than happy to personalise everyone's items and do some photos. And I saw a Q&A with them both too, and she seemed lovely from that.

My sister wanted to go and see Matt, we are both big Lost fans but I wasn't that bothered about going. She tried to convince me for ages and then she said mentioned Olivia and I was sold.

It was a good show. It was nice to see Matt, although I wasn't a huge fan of Jack it was great to see him on stage in an entirely different role.

I thought about taking my dollhouse dvds, as they have been sign by a few of the cast but I didn't think I would ever get to meet her. Luckily I bought a program, at first I said I didn't want one and then I changed my mind, we didn't even have pens we had to ask people that were there if we could borrow theirs. Thank god they were all friendly and said we could borrow them.

Where did you see the Q+A that seems interesting?

• Moderators

They did a Q&A for a theatre group (my friend belongs to it luckily) after the show in the theatre once everyone else has left. I got to ask Matthew a question. Was pretty damn awesome ;)

They did keep it to questions about the play/theatre in general, but it was still a great opportunity.

http://www.whatsonstage.com/radio/theatre/...Dark+Q%26A.html

Should be audio here actually :D so glad I got to go! (My question's at just after 26 mins .. strange to think he's talking directly to me! :D )

Edited by DavidB

I have just got back from London where I went to see Olivia Williams in In a forest, dark and deep with Matthew Fox.

I was lucky enough to meet them both after the show, Olivia was lovely and great with the fans. I have been asking for Olivia for every Hallowhedon and even though I got to meet her I am requesting again.

I saw the play too on saturday. Reed Diamond (Mr Dominic) was there besides me but I don't think Dichen Lachman was there, was she? I thought she saw the play 2 days before ?? But maybe I'm wrong. I saw Dichen before and after the play, hence I am a bit surprised.

I saw the play too on saturday. Reed Diamond (Mr Dominic) was there besides me but I don't think Dichen Lachman was there, was she? I thought she saw the play 2 days before ?? But maybe I'm wrong. I saw Dichen before and after the play, hence I am a bit surprised.

I saw the play on the thursday night, we stayed over and only got home late friday night so I only could post on saturday. So yeah Dichen would have been there two days before.

When we were waiting for Olivia outside, once she had signed for people she headed over to her car and Dichen ran over to surprise her. I know there was a Dollhouse event taking place that weekend so some of the cast must have gone to see Olivia in the play while they were here.

Must have been a shock for any Dollhouse fans going to see Olivia and seeing other cast members walking around!

Can I just point out that REED DIAMOND is an awesome, funny, friendly man.

I am hoping to go to Olivia/Matthew's play in May, and hope to get my Dollhouse boxset signed to add to the other auto's on there. And I loved Lost too, so will see I have season 1 boxset for Matthew to sign.

• 1 month later...

Eliza (Although we know that wont happen)

The Legend that is Olivia Williams

Amy Acker

I have met some of the cast from Dollhouse before and Olivia is the only one left I really want to meet. I love Fran Kranz so much i nearly died when i met him plus Miracle Laurie is also amazing to meet.

I really hope we get a Dollhouse guest this year *cough* Olivia *cough* I know Alan played Alpha and he was great to meet but a main cast would be awsome.

I have to totally agree with you =]

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lol, just watched the latest episodes of The Guild (catching up) and loved that Eliza, Rick and Dichen were all in there (and Tom Lenk aka Andrew). Just realized Felicia Day isn't mentioned above... Would love to meet her as well :D