NaNoWriMo

KrazyKid197

Haha, it's going quite well actually - 10,413 (thanks to word wars on msn)

I have a plot, characters, 2 villians (who don't have a master plan yet....), and a couple who may or may not be brother and sister (i haven't decided yet.) (yet i don't think they'd mind being related - they're kind of disturbed) :D

I did it last year - was proud of myself as I managed to complete two novels although one [which ended at 152k words] had been partially written when I started [ the first 40k or so].

Year before that, I tried and failed miserably. :thumbup:

haven't decided for this year yet...

Haha, it's going quite well actually - 10,413 (thanks to word wars on msn)

I have a plot, characters, 2 villians (who don't have a master plan yet....), and a couple who may or may not be brother and sister (i haven't decided yet.) (yet i don't think they'd mind being related - they're kind of disturbed) :chair:

Okay my two villains are now brother/sister as well as a couple....but are still lacking a master plan

I'm up to 21,144 and already losing my sanity. Keep trying to call my male main character Jake (which was last years Nano) and picked up a piece of paper which I'd written notes on, got confused and couldn't remember who Veronica (she's only my other female MAIN character) (though I hadn't written her for a while, but still :chair: )

And so far I've killed off my 2 original main characters (because I decided I didn't like them), edited another main character in (so they could jump off a roof) and four out five of the others have had near death experinces (with one ending up in hospital)

Edited by Tourniquet