84 members have voted

1. 1. Are YOU:

• student (6th form/uni/etc)
    • student (GCSEs or younger)
    • student with a job
    • working full time
    • working part time
    • other (please specify)

Im in sixth form, my first year, and i hate it!!!!!! I mean i dont turn up for my ICT lessons, or go to tutorials, which means im prob on report, but i cant go back cause i dont have a good enough excuse for not turning up for soooooo long!! hehe oh well!

I have to put in the extra hours for the money for C5, but all i do is sleep!! :P

Hey all,

I've gone for other 'cause I was a uni student but me and my course didn't get on so I left and I'm now looking for a job. but I am going back to uni to study something different so I still think of myself as a student (plus it gives me an excuse for being lazy :lol:)

-TK

I'm in 6th Form. But you already knew that sah. :P

Good luckt to all of you who are taking ur GCSEs soon. i was in your position last year so i know how u feel.

hehehe i've hear A level is worse! the exact quote was

"NOTHING... NO AMOUNT OF GCSE WORK PREPARES YOU FOR THE WORKING HELL... *excorsist voice* A-LEVEL!!

couldnt agree more . . . .

Im a 6th form student, and doing A-levels at the mo, i hate it sooooooooooo much!

the only thing i have to look forward to is collectormania . . that and the HIM gig next week . . . :blink:

i'm only in ickle Year 11, and am too in ICT class! (hope teacher doesn't catch me!! *looks around cautiously*

im in yr 11 too but im obviously not in IT

a) because its half term

:( its 11:10 at night

c) i havent done IT sicne year 9

just thought id bore u with my ICT lifestory there lol

"NOTHING... NO AMOUNT OF GCSE WORK PREPARES YOU FOR THE WORKING HELL... *excorsist voice* A-LEVEL!!

It gets worse i'm at uni in Cheltenham and i love my course i'm in my second year, but the work load gets more and more and it's alot of self study. I need motivation!

Mind you only have to go into uni for 8hrs a week so can't complain gives me time to come to things like this. :lol:

I'm a Fresher at UWA!!!!!

I took a year out between A-levels and Uni though. Which is when I managed to spend the most money I have ever spent in my entire life at C3. Eeeeep!!!! Thank god I was working at the time. Then of cousre I came close to beating that record at C4!!! Ah, Student bank accounts have such nice Overdrafts.

Darth Jay ;)