Childrens Tickets

snakequeen

Hi there

Just wondering if anyone could just clarify something for me?

It states that the childs ticket is for 10 years and under. Does that men they have t be under 10 or is 10 an inclusive age?

Sorry but my son has just turned 10 and he wants to come to the next one with me

Cheers

Eve

Apologies for hi-jacking your thread, but I have a few questions about children's tickets as well and didn't want to start another one.

I'm bringing my 8 year old niece to the Feb one. I know children tickets only get the wristband/pass and general pack - no autographs or photo shoots included - I told her if I paid for everything else (hotel, train, food and entrance ticket) she'd have to buy any photos or autographs she wanted herself (though I might buy her a couple probably!)

If there are some guests she doesn't want photos with (which I'm sure there will be) does she still just stand in line with me and then just walk past the guest/photographer and wait for me to get mine done? Since...I can't very well leave an 8 year old by herself!

Also, if I was to bid and win on a guest encounter, again I can't leave her on her own, but would I have to pay twice? Which wouldn't seem very fair...though there's probably only one guest I'd be doing that for if he attended anyway, so most likely won't be an issue!

And, I have a silver ticket, so she sits with me in silver for the talks etc right?

Thanks!