lordoftherings

nenya

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree it would be great to see dom. i know last time he turned up to surprise billy and he had to be helpped out the building by security!! :D if only all four hobbits could come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 ;)

any sexy men but particulaly dom i feel! anyone else feel it??

Kirsty xx

feel it Kirsty? ha ha... I would like to feel Viggo and Sean Bean. I will now close that dirty evil part of my brain. :yoda:

yes feel it cordelia, wot were u thinking :P i like how you made that sound, ohhhh!

BRING BACK DOM

Kirsty xx

any sexy men but particulaly dom i feel! anyone else feel it??

Kirsty xx

feel it Kirsty? ha ha... I would like to feel Viggo and Sean Bean. I will now close that dirty evil part of my brain. :(

yes feel it cordelia, wot were u thinking :rolleyes: i like how you made that sound, ohhhh!

BRING BACK DOM

Kirsty xx

I was thinking all sorts of things at the time Kirsty. It is all coming back to me... Mmmmmm. Bring on the sexy men. Viggo

me neither, i was kickin myself. he shud give everyone the chance to meet him, admire him and fall madly in love with him, that way when every1 else makes fools of themselves he'll wanna maryy me! :(

Ohhh great plan kirsty!

thanks kirsty

Kirsty xx

me neither, i was kickin myself. he shud give everyone the chance to meet him, admire him and fall madly in love with him, that way when every1 else makes fools of themselves he'll wanna maryy me

u can maryy him all u want but hes marrying me :yoda:

so you havent woken up yet then!

keep dreamin girl, hes mine, all mine!

Kirsty xx

You are building yourself up Kirsty for that Dom Appearance. Fingers crossed for you and I hope that he comes along... I can have a merry and pippin picture then. Billy was a lot more hot in the flesh than I expected, I went quite giggly around him... If Viggo came along... I would become permantly attatched to him... never going to shake me loose. All I can say to the other guys, Orlando, Sean B , dom, elijah, karl.... watch out.

You are building yourself up Kirsty for that Dom Appearance. Fingers crossed for you and I hope that he comes along...

yea i guess i am. i think i shud tell myself hes not gunna come so i wont b as disappointed!!

ok, i'll not mention dom comming unless hes announced!

Kirsty xx

While you are talking sexy, hot LOTR men, let's not forget Craig Parker (Haldir for the unenlightened) He is such a wonderful man!  :P  He's gotta be there. :D

* nod nod* Yep, def. agree, Craig Parker, what a seriously sexy elf! :D Would go a loooong way to make up for orli (v. probably) not coming...... good elf representation :D ..... and he's a really nice guy anyway!