Peeps staying in Hilton/Quality

BEX (PSP)

Does any one want to meet up for a drink at Either the Quality or Hilton, on the Friday night, (they are very close to each other). I would say about 8-8.30pm so everyone has a chance to get there and get sorted.

We can discuss a plan of action for the next day.

yeah cool, theres going to be maybe 3 other people comming with me , it sounds cool, i would like to meet everyone :unsure:

luv fiona xx

Cool, Pippin Weasley will b there too, with her mates, just have to decide which hotel we meet in, i'm happy either way. :lol:

Hi, I won't be getting in till Saturday morning by train but hopefully I'll be staying at the Quality on saturday night... I'll be all on my lonesome so it'd be nice to meet a few peeps maybe at the con or on sat night for a drink...

:unsure:

it'll be lovely to see you and welcome to our mad lil forum! we're all like a big family here; so i'm sure we'll all get on great! i'm gonna do some research as to what we can do on sat eve and try to arrange something we can all do together!

deags (my real name is Jody BTW!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, I won't be getting in till Saturday morning by train but hopefully I'll be staying at the Quality on saturday night... I'll be all on my lonesome so it'd be nice to meet a few peeps maybe at the con or on sat night for a drink...

:lol:

it'll be lovely to see you and welcome to our mad lil forum! we're all like a big family here; so i'm sure we'll all get on great! i'm gonna do some research as to what we can do on sat eve and try to arrange something we can all do together!

deags (my real name is Jody BTW!)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I'll be the tall skinny blonde with a big nose looking around nervously lol. I'll pm anyone with my mobile number nearer the time and you can find me...

It's my first con so I shall be a nervous wreck...

Elanor

yaaaaaaaaaay!

Thanks for mentioning me PPS! and thanks for ringing too!

Where are you staying Jody?

Hmmmmm as to which hotel, obviously I'm gonna say the Quality cuz thats where i'm staying! lol.

Shall i set up a poll PPS?

luv me x x x

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA, MATE.

LIKE I SAY, I DON'T MIND, AS LONG AS THERE IS ALCOHOL AND YOU,I AM FINE

yaaaaaaaaaay!

Thanks for mentioning me PPS! and thanks for ringing too!

Where are you staying Jody?

Hmmmmm as to which hotel, obviously I'm gonna say the Quality cuz thats where i'm staying! lol.

Shall i set up a poll PPS?

luv me x x x

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA, MATE.

LIKE I SAY, I DON'T MIND, AS LONG AS THERE IS ALCOHOL AND YOU,I AM FINE

BY THE WAY I'M NOT A LESBIAN, JUST FRIENDLY, lol

Sorry i just started another one of these but i didn't see this one i'm booked into the quality on sat and would love to meet you guys. I'm up for a good Hobbit **** up i'm at uni so i'm always up for a drink!

Keep us posted on the plans.

Earendil Xx