Sherlock event?

jenzo66

could there be a Sherlock event. I know there was only 3 episodes and there has only been a series, but it was such a hit, maybe this could work? Perhaps we ought to wait till a second series is complete or at least given a definate green light, but i for one would be interested in there being one. Obviously it will be difficult to get the main characters, but there are still many actors in it people i'm sure would love to meet.

There has already been indication of another series, but timing will depend on Dr Who production.

As regards a stand alone convention or event....not on this one series. You could get the guests to a signing, but not a full on Sherlock event. Even if you included all versions of SH, it would probably not work.

Like Simondo I think that it might not be a full event, but i would definitely go if various actors were there.

I would love to meet Mrs Hudson (Una Stubbs), Lestrade and the whole police force. Anderson etc.

Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman , i wouldn't turn down meeting them either.