Is Houdinia a closet TFACer????

Houdinia's Slave

I must post this information to the forum. It may be innocent but it looks suspicious. It appears that my mistress Houdinia may be a secret Tom Felton fan. All her posts about THE SERKIS could just be a smoke screen.

The facts are these.

Yesterday I was chauferring my mistress around after some shopping and although there were still some items she needed I was told to immediately go and get the food I needed for the meal I'd been instructed to cook her that night.

Obviously I obeyed.

I left my mistress in the car sleeping (she'd had a hard day shopping) while I went to do the shopping. But when I came back she was talking to a strange man. I discovered he was a make-up artist working on Harry Potter 3.

Now its just supposition, but I suspect she's been getting details on her secret love i.e. Tom Felton. She probably knows all his make-up secrets :unsure:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. so i WAS talking to Ade. that means NOTHING. I just love to talk make-up. I can't help it if he's working with tom felton at the moment... everyone has their unlucky streaks :unsure:

It didn't look like nothing, it looked very detailed Ade left very quickly after I arrived but he did pass on a phone number !!!!

ok. so i WAS talking to Ade. that means NOTHING. I just love to talk make-up. I can't help it if he's working with tom felton at the moment... everyone has their unlucky streaks :unsure:

It didn't look like nothing, it looked very detailed Ade left very quickly after I arrived but he did pass on a phone number !!!!

ffs... i am SO gonna get a hard time for this. do you know how much a T-FACer will pay for that kind of access to tom?

do you know how much a T-FACer will pay for that kind of access to tom?

pay?!?! i wud kill for that kinda ccess to tom.........!!!!!!! :D

*ahem* i mean........ im perfectly normal really!! :(

i'll settle for a slap-up dinner B)

goodgood - people being nice to me is cool, i can live with that!!

i need to have people being nice to be seeing as i am suffereing from "just finished DofE practice expedition syndrome", the symptoms of which are:

back ache, shoulder ache, neck ache, head ahce, sun burn, heat rash, heat stroke, cuts, bruises, stings, bites, rashes, snezing and general moaning!

take pity..... :D