Serious Question....

elullatook

This is a real request...

You know you see tickets for childern that accompany adults...well can you sell tickets for Adults that have to accompany there kids even though they have no interest in autos etc.

It seems a little unfair that i would have to have autos of people that i have no interest in at all, but that i would have to accompany my daughter because she will only be 12.

Can you not do a bit of a reduced rate for us poor mums that have no choice but to be dragged along... :dance:

• Moderators

I don't think it's really do-able to be honest, as it opens up a whole thing of 'well, I just want to accompany so and so, but don't want to buy a full ticket' etc.

It's unfortunate, but if anything you could sell off the autos or something.

I've got a question. I really want to go to ET5 but can't afford it, as I going to ET4, also ET6 (hopefully) and with me going by myself it's working out very pricey. So here's my idea. A like wish you were here pack. You get an autograph from all the guests and a signed book from each of the Authors, sent to you house for £??. That way people like me, who for whether reason can't go, can still be in on the fun. :)

I've got a question. I really want to go to ET5 but can't afford it, as I going to ET4, also ET6 (hopefully) and with me going by myself it's working out very pricey. So here's my idea. A like wish you were here pack. You get an autograph from all the guests and a signed book from each of the Authors, sent to you house for £??. That way people like me, who for whether reason can't go, can still be in on the fun. :)

Hi

Tenth Planet Events can get your autographs for you if you cant attend http://www.tenthplanetevents.co.uk/pre-ord...raphs-125-c.asp

Our contact details are on the website if you have any more questions.

Zoe - 10th Planet Events