Mike Tyson

• Showmasters Admin

Just wanted to know will mike do normal photos I.e non photo op photos when getting his autograph,because they are now sold out.

Sorry to use this as a topic, just desperate to know.

Cheers

Hi there,

Due to the very limited time we have Mike for and how busy we anticipate him being I am afraid that he will not be doing any photos at the table.

Mark

where will tysons VT'S be given out on sunday? at the orgs booth? will they be avaliable on the sat (doubtfull)

lol and before you all think whats this mr photo shoot who doesnt do autos wants one for 100 quid, its for a friend lol

Just wanted to know will mike do normal photos I.e non photo op photos when getting his autograph,because they are now sold out.

Cheers

im not certain but when i called about my tickets i asked them a few questions and one was are there any limitations to acess and ops with the celebs and the guy said filming them is usually a no no but they are all acessable for non pro photo ops so i took that as yeah you can take your own with most celebs cant be certain though sorry if its not much hep

Cheers

im not certain but when i called about my tickets i asked them a few questions and one was are there any limitations to acess and ops with the celebs and the guy said filming them is usually a no no but they are all acessable for non pro photo ops so i took that as yeah you can take your own with most celebs cant be certain though sorry if its not much hep

haha sorry didnt see you already got your answer and also i was wrong sorrry but i think other celebs should be ok

• Moderators

It is made clear on the end of guest queues and usually behind them on the wall as to whether or not it is ok to take photos.

Mike Tyson has definitely been making the most of his time in the UK. He turned up at a Peterborough FC match the other night in the home shirt. He has also done a Sky Sports interview regarding David Haye and the current Heavyweight scene.

He looks very happy, so I hope this carries on this weekend.