protocol during photoshoot?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like odd pics myself so I just ask. haven't heared no once as an answer. Some pics I did are:

Jason Mewes; me trying to do the Jedi mind trick with a fag while he hits it out of my hand (like in Mallrats)

James Marsters; I brought my replica stake and asked him to stake me, he grabed me by by shirt and stabed :)

Nathan Fillion; asked him to poke my eye out just like he did with Xanders on Buffy, he did it while looking evil :poki:

You met jason mewes?! Jealous!!

He was at a SM convention Talie...think it was LFCC 2008!

2687261372_3aa41acb82.jpg

Well you didn't know this :poki:

There will be vouchers in the back of the show programme for the free autographs :poki:

Will there be plenty of programmes printed this year?

I only came Sunday last year and they had all gone. (gap in my collection :poki: )

I like to keep one as a memento of the show.

Both days this year but will probably forgo the free autos to keep my programme mint.

I'd like to take 2 but that may mean someone missing out on autos and then I'd feel guilty!

Don't really like this idea, separate vouchers?

Thanks for the great response, very useful, will def get a pic with Andrew Robinson and me holding up a birthday greeting for my mate. And I might even knock back a couple of beers on the Sunday before going into my Tom Noonan photoshoot with a pair of Pretty Polly's on my head (see pic below)! If he's okay with the photo then I'll post it on this forum!!

On that note, we should make it our mission to see who can get the most fun, provocative or unsettling pic with a guest! Nothing mean or hurtful, just something that you wouldn't expect to see. And the pics should be submitted here for public consumption :poki:

9thC

francisdolarhydemanhunter.jpg

Edited by the9thconfiguration

• Showmasters Admin

Well you didn't know this :D

There will be vouchers in the back of the show programme for the free autographs :D

Will there be plenty of programmes printed this year?

I only came Sunday last year and they had all gone. (gap in my collection :YAHOO: )

I like to keep one as a memento of the show.

Both days this year but will probably forgo the free autos to keep my programme mint.

I'd like to take 2 but that may mean someone missing out on autos and then I'd feel guilty!

Don't really like this idea, separate vouchers?

I'd heard since that they may not be in the programme so you may get your wish.

On Thursday I spoke to my friends about the arrangment for Sunday and that we'll be going back to the car a few times.

This means that before my shoot with William B. Davis I'm going to dress up as Mulder, suit jacket, shirt, tie, "F...B...I..." lapel badge and I.D. So around 2pm people may notice me :D