Black and White is on tonite

hobbit_luva777

its not the Lij black and white!

SORRY!!

its a thriller this one...

Lij's is (well he not in it much) about society and the distinction between black and white and its also full of rappers and a big cast.......

i doubt a lot of you would like it anyway! its a very dark movie!

huggles

Andrea x

Yep, I have. It's soo good. I love the bit when he bursts out crying.. LoL! and in the end what he was saying about how the president died changed completely from the start!! [Don't wanna ruin it for the people who haven't seen it] :P

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen xXx ;) *Elijah* :P

Yep, I have. It's soo good. I love the bit when he bursts out crying.. LoL! and in the end what he was saying about how the president died changed completely from the start!! [Don't wanna ruin it for the people who haven't seen it] :D

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen xXx :angry: *Elijah* :angry:

LOL!! it is so good!

for anyone who hasnt seen it you should definetly see it its brilliant and really funny! Plus the cast is good aswell! and most importantly it includes elijah!

*dreamy sigh* :angry:

Yep, I have. It's soo good. I love the bit when he bursts out crying.. LoL! and in the end what he was saying about how the president died changed completely from the start!! [Don't wanna ruin it for the people who haven't seen it] :P

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen xXx  :angry: *Elijah* ;)

LOL!! it is so good!

for anyone who hasnt seen it you should definetly see it its brilliant and really funny! Plus the cast is good aswell! and most importantly it includes elijah!

*dreamy sigh* ;)

Yup! It's actually really good! Sooo funny!! :D and what more could you want? Humour, :D Elijah :D , great cast.. Basically the same as above!! ^^ I had 2 copies 'cause i accidently ordered 2. I also have 2 copies of Black & White. But at the moment I have none :vader: I dunno where they are! LoL!

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen xXx :wub: *hobbits* :wub: