Where is the loveeeeeee

talie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bless, you're cute :0)

I find it such a shame that in these days everything is made and judged over someone's figure, myself I am large and felt and still feel the crap myself but I think it's just as they have nothing else, people have just gone meaner. Please DO NOT let it stop you from doing Bellatrix, we are all human and we all are who we are and what we are. I am sure you will look great!

I won't be perfect at the con either because I can't bleach and cut my hair for various reasons so for the first time in years have to wear a wig with my cosplay but I am sure it will be just as fine *smirks and nods*

Bless, you're cute :0)

I find it such a shame that in these days everything is made and judged over someone's figure, myself I am large and felt and still feel the crap myself but I think it's just as they have nothing else, people have just gone meaner. Please DO NOT let it stop you from doing Bellatrix, we are all human and we all are who we are and what we are. I am sure you will look great!

I won't be perfect at the con either because I can't bleach and cut my hair for various reasons so for the first time in years have to wear a wig with my cosplay but I am sure it will be just as fine *smirks and nods*

I don't think people like different. I had a comment earlier today which has upset me a little bit but hell, they have the problem not me.

Ah the joy of wigs. I was really struggling when I did Jenny from Doctor Who. They won't stay on my head. Suppose it would be ok since if my fringe falls down as Bellatrix, its dark so not noticeable.

I emailed a cosplay place to see if they'll make the Bellatrix costume for me since my talents don't go as far as making them lol. Gonna cost me £112. Still thinking about it. Also they can't do the proper design that she has on the costume.

I emailed a cosplay place to see if they'll make the Bellatrix costume for me since my talents don't go as far as making them lol. Gonna cost me £112. Still thinking about it. Also they can't do the proper design that she has on the costume.

That's very reasonable quote for that costume, I'm impressed with them, whoever they are :D

[That's very reasonable quote for that costume, I'm impressed with them, whoever they are :P

Well I need to find the money for it. I'm giving them my measurements when its less hot. I can barely move from the heat at the moment lol. But yes it is reasonable.

I don't think people like different. I had a comment earlier today which has upset me a little bit but hell, they have the problem not me.

Yes they have the problem and not you, people are like monkeys nowadays following the monkeys in the media instead using their own brains, and as a matter of fact are way too rude. *HUGS*

WOW £112 really is good for that dress with corset, a few who have done her before just bought a leather corset and a black laced dress and that was that. I think as long as you get the wild hair and the evil cackle of hers you will be alright :poki::D;) Hope you can get the money together and all.

Yes they have the problem and not you, people are like monkeys nowadays following the monkeys in the media instead using their own brains, and as a matter of fact are way too rude. *HUGS*

WOW £112 really is good for that dress with corset, a few who have done her before just bought a leather corset and a black laced dress and that was that. I think as long as you get the wild hair and the evil cackle of hers you will be alright :D:D;) Hope you can get the money together and all.

Yeah, I'm still way too sensitive over comments, especially when i'm not feeling very well.

Well I should be able to, its my birthday on 9th July so if I flutter my eyelashes long enough, I may get the money. Had the Captain John jacket that I use for Torchwood cosplay for Christmas a couple years back. I just need the wand as well, or I could just steal a tree branch lol :(

Edited by TheAngelicOne

Words can be very hurtful indeed and I am sorry to hear you are being bullied a lot, I hate bullies and rude people and I would totally tell them off LOL.

See my friend is large and she does Pansy so it doesn't matter! All that matters is liking the character, feeling comfy in the costume and having fun in cosplay :0)

We're gonna have to have a drink together in Bedford :-D

Words can be very hurtful indeed and I am sorry to hear you are being bullied a lot, I hate bullies and rude people and I would totally tell them off LOL.

See my friend is large and she does Pansy so it doesn't matter! All that matters is liking the character, feeling comfy in the costume and having fun in cosplay :0)

We're gonna have to have a drink together in Bedford :-D

Yeah, I tend to attract them for some reason lol. Ah well. But yes, you look fantastic as Draco! Really impressed. Don't think i've got time to grow my hair a bit for Bellatrix...bad idea, since I need to do Captain John in October lol.

Sounds like a plan. And i'm scrolling up, looking at Helena again lol :D

I've found you on Facebook btw :YAHOO:

Yeah, I tend to attract them for some reason lol. Ah well. But yes, you look fantastic as Draco! Really impressed. Don't think i've got time to grow my hair a bit for Bellatrix...bad idea, since I need to do Captain John in October lol.

Sounds like a plan. And i'm scrolling up, looking at Helena again lol :D

I've found you on Facebook btw :D

Tell me about it I had them in school and work a lot and now bite back so I seem arrogant a lot which I so am not but better they think that then me getting crap all the time lol. YAY facebook I shall talk to you there too then.

Thank you once again for the compliment and it feels nice to be appreciated as I always out a lot of effort into my cosplay. Shame I have to do a wig this year but better than ending up bald LOL. Maybe you can get a cheap black curly wig too or use some extension strangs messed up with hairspray or something eventhogh getting those out after will probs be a pain LOL

Well then here is another pic of Bellatrix for you *grins*

bellatrix-lestrangeova-2998.jpg

Tell me about it I had them in school and work a lot and now bite back so I seem arrogant a lot which I so am not but better they think that then me getting crap all the time lol. YAY facebook I shall talk to you there too then.

Thank you once again for the compliment and it feels nice to be appreciated as I always out a lot of effort into my cosplay. Shame I have to do a wig this year but better than ending up bald LOL. Maybe you can get a cheap black curly wig too or use some extension strangs messed up with hairspray or something eventhogh getting those out after will probs be a pain LOL

Well then here is another pic of Bellatrix for you *grins*

bellatrix-lestrangeova-2998.jpg

Well I seem to get it quite a bit at work from one certain bloke who works there. Has to comment on my weight and the fact that i'm gay. Like its any of his beeswax. Yay! You may stalk me on Facebook! lol.

Oh its no problem. I may not make mine but I always make sure that it works. I'm weird, I need to be detailed. I'm just wondering about the necklace and wand now. Hmm, guess i'm googling lol. I think a long curly black wig might work this time, being dark haired and joys of cheap wigs, my fringe falls forward so maybe cosplaying Bellatrix is a blessing lol. Is it me or does she have a slight trace of white through her hair?

Yay! More droolage!

I've just got all my measurements and sent them over to the person who is making the costume for me. Just need to find the money now, guess i'm looking around for something to sell. Though i'm supposed to be going to see The Lion King for my birthday next week...now I don't know whether to not go and use the money for the costume. I'm quite tempted by the latter.

Well I seem to get it quite a bit at work from one certain bloke who works there. Has to comment on my weight and the fact that i'm gay. Like its any of his beeswax. Yay! You may stalk me on Facebook! lol.

Oh its no problem. I may not make mine but I always make sure that it works. I'm weird, I need to be detailed. I'm just wondering about the necklace and wand now. Hmm, guess i'm googling lol. I think a long curly black wig might work this time, being dark haired and joys of cheap wigs, my fringe falls forward so maybe cosplaying Bellatrix is a blessing lol. Is it me or does she have a slight trace of white through her hair?

Yay! More droolage!

I've just got all my measurements and sent them over to the person who is making the costume for me. Just need to find the money now, guess i'm looking around for something to sell. Though i'm supposed to be going to see The Lion King for my birthday next week...now I don't know whether to not go and use the money for the costume. I'm quite tempted by the latter.

Sure add me on facebook hun I looked for you through my page but didn't spot you.

This guy needs to be having a fist in his face! This is actually harassment and at our workplace he had been sacked for it. I got a comment of one that I lost weight and thought that was nice but other than that nobody says anything. As you said it is none of his beeswax if you like women and it doesn't change the person you are. Such shallow idiots everywhere! You know just try and ignore it I know it's easier said than done but see it's their problem they have no brains in their skull not yours *hugs*

Aawww Lion King is sweet such a shame if you would have to give it up for the roleplay. Maybe your mum or aunt or gramma have a similar dress or necklace you could borrow? Sorry I always have weird ideas but hey sometimes on the rare occasion they do work lol

If you can't find me, then i'm:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1390748673

I've complained about him....hm about ten times and they don't do anything. Guess they won't. I'm looking for another job so fingers crossed that I get one.

Well I went to see Wicked last week which was my early birthday present so I've had something. I'll see what I can do, won't be long until i'm paid again but saying that I was getting my ticket for this next month lol.

Might ask if I can pay half and then half later. I did that with Captain John jacket, they had half the money before they started and got the rest when they finished but that was with a different cosplay place.

aawww thankies :0) will make sure to add you now before finally heading to bed... I suffer from insomnia since I couldn't sleep for 2 nights in that bloody hospital lol.

I so know how you feel about the affording and all as i am in the same boat but seeing I mainly only do Draco it's easy as the others I do are Flint and Nott so I can do the robes the same and just use dark wigs for them lol.

Good night sweetie and sweet dreams :0)

Great, they need two more measurements. Height and weight. I have no clue how tall I am and I don't own weighing scales because I like living in the land of denial lol.

Well managed to find the scales at work, had a bit of a shock but i'm gonna blame me wearing clothes on it lol.

If I look at it one way, there's just more of me to cuddle lol.

Edited by TheAngelicOne

Aww that's sweet of her. Well if I was any good at crafting wands I'd make it for you as it really possibly could be mae out of a twig with the form it has but I wouldn't want you to emberass youself so I won' even attempt it! I tried making a broomhandle as it looks so easy and I am good with wood but it eeehh well was a disaster LOL

lol. Aww that's sweet but no worries. I'll think of something! Though you know i'm just going to end up waving it around and playing with it lol.

Do you know anywhere where I can get a decent hairnet? The one I used for Jenny cosplay was rubbish.

I usually tend to go on ebay, or enter what I want in google and sometimes find bargains from online shops, but of course you probably already did that LOL.

Waving around and playing with a wand is much fun I must say I truly enjoy it myself :blink::D:lol: