Where is the loveeeeeee

talie

Turkfox - Thanks. I did have one but it ripped.

Draco - Well i've got my way with my birthday present so yay! lol. I usually live on Amazon but I guess I can go back to using Ebay lol.

lol. We're just big kids really lol. It takes little to amuse me.

Though, what boots does Bellatrix have? I might just use the miltary boots I have because I can actually walk in them which is a miracle in itself.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooohooooo that's such great news. I am getting so excited now hehe. The Event is only like 13 weeks away too :-D :lol:

Well it's some kind of black boots so I am sure your military boots will do the trick, especially if you can walk in them, need something you can walk in all them hours. I had shoes exactly like Malfoys like 2 years ago and I had blisters after 4 hours, it was like ouchie ouchie ouchie LOL

another-bellaphoto-bellatrix-lestrange-1355233-399-299.jpg

Well Mark messaged last night asking if there is a due date for the costume to be made. Told him before September and he's written it down. It should be made in 3-4 weeks. So excited!

Well my military boots are the only ones that the zip actually goes up all the way lol. Though thinking of them is making me whimper at the moment lol. I have a strapped up ankle at the moment.

And -drools- Stoppit!! lol

Well Mark messaged last night asking if there is a due date for the costume to be made. Told him before September and he's written it down. It should be made in 3-4 weeks. So excited!

Well my military boots are the only ones that the zip actually goes up all the way lol. Though thinking of them is making me whimper at the moment lol. I have a strapped up ankle at the moment.

And -drools- Stoppit!! lol

Wow that would be quick and then you still have time in case there should be an issue with something even I hope that there won't be, of course. Then military boots it is and I am sure by September your ankle will be fine :-D it's got to be.

Stop what? *looks at you in complete innocence" I don't know what you mean :D:angel::angel:

Wow that would be quick and then you still have time in case there should be an issue with something even I hope that there won't be, of course. Then military boots it is and I am sure by September your ankle will be fine :-D it's got to be.

Stop what? *looks at you in complete innocence" I don't know what you mean :angel::D:angel:

Well hopefully it should be ok. Unless my measurements are wrong but I had my mum help me.

The wand! You know the replica one that's out? I emailed Noble Collection and they said that the wand does come of the display plaque....just remind me that it is about £40 and I shouldn't be playing around with it too much lol.

Oh yes you do! -wags finger- lol.

You have made me grin with that. Little down with work at the moment.

Well hopefully it should be ok. Unless my measurements are wrong but I had my mum help me.

The wand! You know the replica one that's out? I emailed Noble Collection and they said that the wand does come of the display plaque....just remind me that it is about £40 and I shouldn't be playing around with it too much lol.

Oh yes you do! -wags finger- lol.

You have made me grin with that. Little down with work at the moment.

Ooohhh yes it should be fine then and I bet it will look awesome too :-D. Yes the wands are about that even I have seen bellatrix a bit lower than that on amazon when I browsed for a different wand which I ended up getting on ebay for £30 :-D

*Looks at finger and shakes head* nuuhuuu noooo idea *blushes* lol

YAY for grinning... smiling is the best!

I am smiling too because I got my Quidditch pads I had commissioned for me and they look and feel sooooo good. Seeing I had the wand in the post this morning I am like fiddling with it oh how fun it is to play with wands and hex the nasty neiughbours LOL

Edited by Draco Malfoy

Well I emailed someone on ebay who had it for about £37 and told them I can't get it yet since i'm waiting for mum to give me the birthday money for it. They just replied telling me to buy it now and I can pay for it later.

Ha ha! lol. If they send me a pic of the costume before sending it over, i'll show you it. I think they did that when my Captain John jacket was made.

Aww awesome!! I need the necklace for Bellatrix now, only if I was good with making things lol. Dunno if it would be possible to get it made but guess not.

AWESOME sounds great :0) wow £37 is still steep but they are that price. Crazy for a bit of plastic but they know us crazy people buy it anyway LOL.

Maybe you can look for a similar necklace in a carboot sale or charity shops or something, sometimes they have these kind of things :0)

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Only 11 more weeks... woohoooo

AWESOME sounds great :0) wow £37 is still steep but they are that price. Crazy for a bit of plastic but they know us crazy people buy it anyway LOL.

Maybe you can look for a similar necklace in a carboot sale or charity shops or something, sometimes they have these kind of things :0)

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Only 11 more weeks... woohoooo

Is it sad that i've just had a very squeaky moment because someone is going to make the replica necklace for me for £16? All I need now is the wig. -dances-

Only problem....i'm getting addicted to cosplay and my bank is smacking me for it lol. Ah well, i'm going to the job centre to look at full time jobs tomorrow.

Yeah it's pretty good. Got a week off for my birthday so i'm lazing about lol. Hope you're having a great weekend too!

I know! -dances- Where is this year going? Its kinda scary.

Is it sad that i've just had a very squeaky moment because someone is going to make the replica necklace for me for £16? All I need now is the wig. -dances-

Only problem....i'm getting addicted to cosplay and my bank is smacking me for it lol. Ah well, i'm going to the job centre to look at full time jobs tomorrow.

Yeah it's pretty good. Got a week off for my birthday so i'm lazing about lol. Hope you're having a great weekend too!

I know! -dances- Where is this year going? Its kinda scary.

THAT'S BRILLIANT!!! Well done wooohooooo *grabs you and dances with you* oh I love when things work out like that and YAY to the nice person doing it for you.

My bank smacks me for everything even I work full time, things especially rent, council tax, gas and electricity have just gone way too expensive... but what can one do *sighs* Now it's extremely hard for me as I was off work for 3 weeks now after my surgery (hence I am on here so much LOL) but hopefully I can go back Wednesday so I can get paid again before I am in bigger trouble.

WOAH I know I was thinking that like it has just been Christmas how can it be July already? But 2010 has been a fab year for me so far so let's have this run continue :-D