Where is the loveeeeeee

talie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep telling them to get Devon Murray but don't appear they are listening.

I'm sure that they are listening, and are doing there best to get guests that people want :P

I'm waiting to see who else they announce before I buy a ticket, but I would really like to go to this event. I couldn't make the first Muggle Mayhem so fingers crossed I'll be able to attend this one!

Edited by Laurenx

I really really wanted to go to this but the date change means i cant. If only they had announced the change a few days earlier then I still would have been free to go.

But im with Talie on the whole guests thing. I mean obviously good guests are awesome but seriously the best thing about MM1 was just the other attendees that I met :)

I'm cancelling a trip to mount everest for this convention, so bring it on!

I enjoyed MM1 wayyyyyy too much to even consider missing this! The weekend of MM1 was definately one of the best of my whole life, and we had very minor guests. In my eyes, guests are not everything! :D

This section of the forum could do with a bit of life, I agree. Haha.

• Showmasters Admin

we are all behind this event and hope to bring you a really great line up and with Dave Legeno a rare first timer its shows that its going to right way :-)

but we really need all your help on this one the last event was a real fun event but we did not have lots of fans there and its you the fans that make the events happen so please let others know of this con so we can make it the best event we can :D

you can help by going on other sites and forums and letting them know or putting a link on your facebook things like this really help so anything you can do would be great thank you

more guests will be coming up soon

see you at the con

jason

Yupp, my health, my lack of money and my obsession with HP and conventions means that I thought it would be best to go to MM2 rather than Everest! XD

I know it'll be an amazing weekend, I'm just impaitent for it to get here! :lol:

Yeah, they have to see who's available, who wants to do it etc. and then they need a mix of people we've had at lots of events and people no one's met yet.

I can't wait! TSF guys though, seriously, be on Skype more, I'm trying to sort our hoodies :P

Woooo!

Nahhh, talk yourself into cosplaying! Hehe :lol:

Well I was watching Half Blood Prince last night and thinking, ooh maybe I can pull off Bellatrix lol.

That's the problem, trying to think of who to cosplay lol.

If I was a wee skinny I'd cosplay otherwise id just look a full on gorm, unless i do hagrid lol

Aww bless ya. Well i'm typical hourglass figure (the sand has hit the bottom lol), I seem to be able to pull off my cosplay though....well I hope I do anyway lol.

Awww come on, don't talk yourself down like that, everyone can cosplay and I am sure you will still look great. So yes come one everyone cosplay, I know I will I don't care about age or my figure there, cosplay is about being who you want to be and having fun :(

Got to say that you look awesome as Draco :(

If I was a wee skinny I'd cosplay otherwise id just look a full on gorm, unless i do hagrid lol

Awww come on, don't talk yourself down like that, everyone can cosplay and I am sure you will still look great. So yes come one everyone cosplay, I know I will I don't care about age or my figure there, cosplay is about being who you want to be and having fun :(

I'd probs only ever do hermione and she's teeny tiny lol!

aaww thank you @ TheAngelicOne *blushes and bows* hope you will do your Bealltrix :0) and gooo Talliieeee who cares if Hermione is tiny in the movies. in movies almost everyone always ever is a skeleton LOL you have to be Granger, after all I need someone to bully don't I? *laughs*

aaww thank you @ TheAngelicOne *blushes and bows* hope you will do your Bealltrix :0) and gooo Talliieeee who cares if Hermione is tiny in the movies. in movies almost everyone always ever is a skeleton LOL you have to be Granger, after all I need someone to bully don't I? *laughs*

I have no idea where to start with my costume for Bellatrix....its sort of a corset isn't it? Slight crush on Helena isn't helping when i'm watching and should be studying the costume and character lol.