how early

the4thtimelord

Well, depends on who you want to see. :D

If Patrick is involved I'd personally be there at least an hour before opening. If you have more big name guests you want to see possibly a bit earlier than that.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Good advice.

I am trying to work out best times right now. I am looking at when the bus runs to Milton Keynes and how far a walk it is from Costa at the train station (Morning Caffine) to the MK dons Stadium or if it is worth waiting for a bus???? Sooo much preperation that needs doing.

A friend did offer to drive me and get me there for 08.30. I do feel guilty for that though so I may just make the long slog there and met him in there.

I think my paln of action is...

5am start. Get taxi at 5.30, bus from Luton at 6.02 and into MK for 6.45 COSTA! Next stop, get to the football stadium. Either wait for free bus, take cab after Costa and have time to read my book a little or do I walk. Gptta se if that is even humanly possible, lol.

Edited by cybernator_uk

I am trying to work out best times right now. I am looking at when the bus runs to Milton Keynes and how far a walk it is from Costa at the train station (Morning Caffine) to the MK dons Stadium or if it is worth waiting for a bus???? Sooo much preperation that needs doing.

I can't give you times how long you'd walk, but I can tell you I wouldn't do it, especially not early in the morning.

Definitely worth waiting for a bus on my eyes, or if you can spare the money get a taxi from the station.

I can't give you times how long you'd walk, but I can tell you I wouldn't do it, especially not early in the morning.

Definitely worth waiting for a bus on my eyes, or if you can spare the money get a taxi from the station.

Well, I will probably take taxi as I have seen that it is a looooooong ol' walk. I wanted to be there for 8 as I am mainly there for Patricks Auto/Photoshoot and I know I will have to be early for that one.

I know this sounds like a silly question but do you just collect all the VQTs you want on the way in? There are a few that I want, and I know they are going to be popular, so do you collect all the ones you want on the way in or are there seperate areas / queues for certain guests? Havent needed to get VQTs for guests before as they have either been open queue all day or I have waited.

I know the guests I want to see may not go open queue so I am getting VQTs to ensure I meet them

I know this sounds like a silly question but do you just collect all the VQTs you want on the way in? There are a few that I want, and I know they are going to be popular, so do you collect all the ones you want on the way in or are there seperate areas / queues for certain guests? Havent needed to get VQTs for guests before as they have either been open queue all day or I have waited.

I know the guests I want to see may not go open queue so I am getting VQTs to ensure I meet them

No, not when you get in.

They're all handed out at the signing tables respectively near those tables, like in the guest's queueing area. Just look for the sign with the picture of "your" guest, there should be a crew member handing out tickets somewhere.

Not all guests have VQ tickets though. I'd expect the Trek guests will have them, the Twilight guests, Linda Hamilton, Barry Bostwick, Joe Flanigan and Tom Baker. Also Dean Andrews seeing he's only doing one day.

I'm also thinking there may be a special queue dedicated for Patrick, this was done for some popular guests in the past. So if you join that queue you'd be lead to whereever Patrick's tickets are handed out.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I believe that for certain guests there is a certain entrance you go through and pick up your virtual queuing ticket... Although that is a little vague.

This is probably a bit early, but do we have a vague idea what time Patrick's photoshoot may be on the Sunday????????? :unsure:

Ta :D

The photo shoot schedule should be up soon hopefully, now that the days are confirmed.

At the moment I can only guess. I'd say he'll have one of the first sessions of the day, simply because of the demand. They'll have to print lots of photos, so that memory card will need quite some time to get back, and the goal is to get all photos distributed the same day.

I believe that for certain guests there is a certain entrance you go through and pick up your virtual queuing ticket... Although that is a little vague.

If that happens it will be confirmed on the forum. Last year we had "queue at door 3 for Ben Browder", or at the Centre I think it was "door 7 for James Marsters."

Thanks QS. Its mainly the Trek guests I want to meet so Im gonna have to move quick :P

Yeah, you may have to depending how many of them you want to meet. ;)

Patrick will be most busy by far though. For the others you may have to hang around for a while until your number comes up, but their lines won't be as long as Patrick's.