Photo Thread

adriangill

Kiwi you alway manage to get such great pics. I've seen you around at events - is it your dad whos with you taking the pics?

Thank you! Glad you like them.

And, yes, it is my Dad who takes the pictures. I don't know what I'd do without him!

always good to see your photos kiwi.

Thank you! :YAHOO:

Remind him to take his lens cap off !! :o I only spotted it at the last minute on Sunday when you came to see George Baker.

Andy.

It looks like the dinner is a good way of getting some casual photographs with the guests - am I right ?

It's a great opportunity.

Fantastic photos ;)

Ciaran - yours are amazing :wub:

Thank you! :D

Kiwi you alway manage to get such great pics. I've seen you around at events - is it your dad whos with you taking the pics?

Thank you! Glad you like them.

And, yes, it is my Dad who takes the pictures. I don't know what I'd do without him!

always good to see your photos kiwi.

Thank you! :D

Remind him to take his lens cap off !! :P I only spotted it at the last minute on Sunday when you came to see George Baker.

Andy.

He-he! I'm sure that's something that every photographer, at some point, does. I've done it myself. :P

Thanks for pointing it out, though.

Kiwi,

Once again, thank you for posting your wonderful personal record of the show and congrats to your dad on his photographic skills.

It's my pleasure.

When it comes to my Dad, I'm just SO grateful that he lends his time to take all these photos. As I said before, I don't know what I'd do without him!

Kiwi...

U r a bit of a Lad! :D Can I have your Autograph? :poki:

I noticed your enthusiasm before on this forum and enjoyed looking at the pictures your father took - it comes over that you seem to have great time at these events...

Keep it up and enjoy your interest!

Regards and best wishes

von Dawson's Express

PS May be we will meet?

Kiwi...

U r a bit of a Lad! :D Can I have your Autograph? :D

I noticed your enthusiasm before on this forum and enjoyed looking at the pictures your father took - it comes over that you seem to have great time at these events...

Regards and best wishes

von Dawson's Express

PS May be we will meet?

Kiwi is the recurring celebrity that appears at all Autographica's as well as other show - Nice Guy as well as is his dad :D

Kiwi...

U r a bit of a Lad! :D Can I have your Autograph? :blink:

Regards and best wishes

von Dawson's Express

PS May be we will meet?

Thank you! :D You certainly can have my autograph, with pleasure. He-he! :D

I'm glad you enjoy looking through all the photos that my father takes. As I said before, I don't know what I'd do without him! Also, when it comes to these events, I do have an absolute blast. In my opinion, it's just so much fun to meet the famous faces that you know so well.

On a final note, if you do see me at an event, please come and introduce yourself. It'll be great to meet you.

Kiwi...

U r a bit of a Lad! :D Can I have your Autograph? :poki:

Regards and best wishes

von Dawson's Express

PS May be we will meet?

Kiwi is the recurring celebrity that appears at all Autographica's as well as other show - Nice Guy as well as is his dad :D

He-he! Thank you! I really appreciate that, as will my Dad. :D

Having just discovered Autographica and the Showmasters Board, I must say I now look forward to September and Autographica 16.

Much credit must be given to your member Kiwi who, through his excellent photographs has given an first class flavour of what to expect at your shows.

Andrew