Fellowship tattoos

naurarwen_fangorn

i think i might get one on my foot. it sounds cool, a little star or summat, or a pink heart right near the bottom of my foot near my ankle. actually, i think i will!!!! yay for ppl giving other people ideas!!!!

Edited by elijahs_ladie

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i might get one on my foot. it sounds cool, a little star or summat, or a pink heart right near the bottom of my foot near my ankle. actually, i think i will!!!! yay for ppl giving other people ideas!!!!

Hope it doesnt hurt too much, I actually think a small tattoo on the foot would be really cool but painful :wub:

i think i might get one on my foot.  it sounds cool, a little star or summat, or a pink heart right near the bottom of my foot near my ankle.  actually, i think i will!!!! yay for ppl giving other people ideas!!!!

Hope it doesnt hurt too much, I actually think a small tattoo on the foot would be really cool but painful :rolleyes:

methunks i might go this week sumtime, ask my mum to pay n say its a very earlyer bday pressie! (as my bdays in december!!!!)

i think i might get one on my foot.  it sounds cool, a little star or summat, or a pink heart right near the bottom of my foot near my ankle.  actually, i think i will!!!! yay for ppl giving other people ideas!!!!

Hope it doesnt hurt too much, I actually think a small tattoo on the foot would be really cool but painful :rolleyes:

methunks i might go this week sumtime, ask my mum to pay n say its a very earlyer bday pressie! (as my bdays in december!!!!)

Go you!!! It could of course be a late birthday pressie :wub:

you can buy numbing cream from the chemist which you put on the area and cover with clingfilm, (tightly) an hour before, by the way yes Viggo has got a few real tattoo's, mmmmm Horny man. you see them in A perfect murder, he has also done some sexy photo shoots, with them on display!!!!

you can buy numbing cream from the chemist which you put on the area and cover with clingfilm, (tightly) an hour before, by the way yes Viggo has got a few real tattoo's, mmmmm Horny man. you see them in A perfect murder, he has also done some sexy photo shoots, with them on display!!!!

Wish I had known about that cream before I had mine done :angel:

Oooah, I didn't know you could get numbing cream!! Ah, i might get some of that 'n' get a tattoo [when im 16 of course] LoL!! I wanna get something in elvish but I dunno what. Well i definitly want something to do LOTR but not to big & i dunno where!! :angry: Well i get plenty of time to think about it. Right i gotta go now, I'm in school HeHe,

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen xXx :( *Elijah* :wub:

i wouldnt mind a tattoo of the 'one ring' with the elvish writing on it but as ive been told by a few studios the detail on the ring is just too fine to make it look decent. Plus there is the downside of it being classed as my own design and so i'll get charged a fortune for it.

Andy :D

Cool. Hehe. Yeah I'll book it on the friday for the monday or something. Hehe this is gonna be fun. It should be about £15 i think

No way babe, not only would you prob not get a booking that late, but for anything decent, you are looking at 30-40 quid.

I suppose it depends on the size and design, my first one was 12 yrs ago, which cost £12. the next one i had done was £45 a couple oy yrs ago, then last yr i had my first one covered, cos i hated it, which cost £50. That one hurt like hell, i will never have one done again unless i am sure i like the design, Plus you don't just want a crappy little butterfly or devil. You need to think about what you really want. Don't get one cos its cool. That is the worst reason, your stuck with it for life girls...

I might get my tattoo at C5. Anyone coming with me to get one????? That would be fun, the forum tattoo meet

HEHE

oooh ill come!!!!! i wanna get mine at least then, but preferably before but ill come! instead of a heart, i might get my name in elvish on my ankle. im not sure tho - wot do u think i shud do?!

I might get my tattoo at C5. Anyone coming with me to get one????? That would be fun, the forum tattoo meet

HEHE

oooh ill come!!!!! i wanna get mine at least then, but preferably before but ill come! instead of a heart, i might get my name in elvish on my ankle. im not sure tho - wot do u think i shud do?!

Why not get the heart with your name in elvish under/over or through it, you could design it yourself so you get it exactly the way you want it. :lol:

by the way yes Viggo has got a few real tattoo's, mmmmm Horny man. you see them in A perfect murder, he has also done some sexy photo shoots, with them on display!!!!

*Runs to find Perfect Murder video*

Yum yum yum must inspect Viggo's tattoos! :lol::lol:

Yes do watch it, he looks very nice in it :wub: