Fellowship tattoos

naurarwen_fangorn

OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR THINGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! bloody hell, how did u do that?! i mean, its good coz now NO ONE CAN DOUBT THAT VIGGO IS IN FACT A PEACH!!!! hehe  - must have been diffucult to tattoo him if he's a peach, really, eh??!!

heehee, i have learnt to make animated gifs :D:D:D **so proud**

other than this one i only use them for my livejournal tho!!

this is weird - i think Patrick Swayze is in my living room...................

:headscratch::wub::wub: Patrick Swayze in your living room? Was he invited :D

i dont mind! i mean, dirty dancin days, not now coz hes kinda old looking now (i mean donnie darko, purr-lease!!!! hehe) *ahem* i love *ahem* patrick swayze!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! i wish he was in my living room, turns out its just the telly!!!! :D:D:D

Arent they supposed to be making a dirty dancing 2?

yeah!!!! altho it'll prolly be crap, altho patrick swayze does make a cameo appearance apparently!!!! that reminds me - *MUST SEE SCARY MOVIE 3* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love dirty dancing hehe patrick is so gorgeous in it!!!! im sorry, but thats how i feel!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing wrong with Patrick Swayze, didnt like his singing that much though !LOL!

really? "she's like the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddd.........." ok, i see what u mean!!!! got a fit bod tho

:wub:  :wub:  :D  *runs away from the swayze fans*

i gotta head to bed anyway!!

hehe - instead of penguins tomorrow, they'll be thousands of patrick swayze's mwahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaa

:D :D :D :D

thats really mean of you

GIANT patrick swayzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! mwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa its ok, that'll be where we leave pip n peter for the day!!!!

:blink:  :blink:  :blink:  *runs away from the swayze fans*

i gotta head to bed anyway!!

hehe - instead of penguins tomorrow, they'll be thousands of patrick swayze's mwahahahahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaa

:( :( :( :(

thats really mean of you

GIANT patrick swayzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! mwahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa its ok, that'll be where we leave pip n peter for the day!!!!

:lol:

right, im off to bed now, as i have some serious zoo-ing to do early in the morning!!!!  night night peeps!!!! :blink:

Nite, nice chatting with you, catch up with ya later, have nice dreams :blink:

Luv

Julie

x

*must remember to turn off computer b4 go to bed like didnt just now* nice chattin to u too!!! night nights

flick x x :blink::lol:

Yum want to see Viggo's tattoo too! I agree. He is such a peach.:lol: Does anyone know which of his tattoos are real? I know he's got a load of them in The Indian Runner but most are just painted on.

Does anyone here have a tattoo of their own? My dad wants me to get a tatoo with him. I wouldn't mind a tiny red windmill on my ankle but I know it's a bad idea.

I have 2 tattoos, one on my back and one on my ankle. Be warned the ankle one really hurts!!!

I am getting another one done, its an elvish design with my sons names in elvish underneath. Its gonna take 1.5hours to do and cost me around 80/100 squid so gotta save up!!!

I think they are nice but you must be 100% sure you want one before you get it done :P

I would like to see Viggos tattoos in fact I would like to see anything of Viggo :lol:

I have 2 tattoos, one on my back and one on my ankle. Be warned the ankle one really hurts!!!

I am getting another one done, its an elvish design with my sons names in elvish underneath. Its gonna take 1.5hours to do and cost me around 80/100 squid so gotta save up!!!

I think they are nice but you must be 100% sure you want one before you get it done :D

I would like to see Viggos tattoos in fact I would like to see anything of Viggo ;)

mwahahahahahaha.... i see little devil horns popping out of your head hehe!!!! i have on etattoo, a black outline of a heart on my hip, but i have designed one of a black flower design with my name in elvish next to it - it looks really cool, but i think it'll hurt on my back!!!! i really want it done tho so badly, so that i remember when im older how amazing this whole lotr experience has been (wow, i sound quite deep n meanigful 2day, dont i?! hehe) but i mean it!!!!

I have 2 tattoos, one on my back and one on my ankle.  Be warned the ankle one really hurts!!!

I am getting another one done, its an elvish design with my sons names in elvish underneath.  Its gonna take 1.5hours to do and cost me around 80/100 squid so gotta save up!!!

I think they are nice but you must be 100% sure you want one before you get it done :D

I would like to see Viggos tattoos in fact I would like to see anything of Viggo :D

mwahahahahahaha.... i see little devil horns popping out of your head hehe!!!! i have on etattoo, a black outline of a heart on my hip, but i have designed one of a black flower design with my name in elvish next to it - it looks really cool, but i think it'll hurt on my back!!!! i really want it done tho so badly, so that i remember when im older how amazing this whole lotr experience has been (wow, i sound quite deep n meanigful 2day, dont i?! hehe) but i mean it!!!!

;) My horns are there, its true :D

I want mine on my lower back, apparently it does hurt there but what the hell!!!

I know what you are saying with the whole experience thing though I totally agree with you :D

I know lij gets really pi**ed off when peeps try to see his, (its on his hip, mmmm) i want a LOTR tattoo, but trying to choose one that is both classy and not been done already is doing my head in, i would love my kids names in elvish, but as yet have not found any script i like. P.s. anyone thinking of getting a tattoo, it BLOODY hurts.

Edited by pippinssweatypants