convention badges help

shopegg

ok this is my 1st convention, and i wanted to kno if ur name is on the convention badge? also do i need to take id with me aswell??

could anyone let me kno id be gratefull as ive sent an email last month n got no repliy also tried to call me phone line with no sucsess.

cheers joanne

• Moderators

Your name will not be on your convention badge, just your ticket number. Your name WILL be on the list they have of ticket holders, and you'll need ID and your registration letter (to be sent out later) to collect your convention badge and pack.

It also tells you what group you are in, which is helpful as it is how the autograph and photgraph sessions are organised. You are given a schedule of events and it will show the times for each of the groups as opposed to your individual ticket number

The schedule is usually posted just before the convention, but if you look at the ET3 forum in past events, you can find the previous schedule of events to give you an idea of what sort of thing happens (I will post this then scoot and find it for you)

Have fun at the con =D

Okay, here is the link

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=57119

However, Jamie had to leave early for London so he was scheduled for autos on Friday night.

Edited by Rhianydd

ok kewl, hopefully itl be great ive read some comments from previous ones also seen pictures, it looks great.

but rather daunting wen uv never been tho :blink:

No worries :D Get chatting on here and you will soon know loads of people before you go :D There are also meet ups organised on the forum for the first day, lots of people go to somewhere like Weatherspoons about 4pm on the Friday, there is a topic on the forum for this too, and also facebook groups, usually a link in the same topic too :o

lots of people come to the conventions on their own and end up going home with loads of friends

Join in on facebook and twitter too, there is another thread on here with everyones info on.

Seriously, its a lovely bunch of people on here, all friendly and you will have a fab time :blink:

I will see if I can find the Eternal Ones meet up link too :D

Welcome to the forum :D

ok kewl, hopefully itl be great ive read some comments from previous ones also seen pictures, it looks great.

but rather daunting wen uv never been tho :D

ahh don't worry, my first one was et2 and i was so scared to meet the cast LOL i had tears in my eyes when i met chaske spencer, cause im wierd lol :') but you will have and AMAZING TIME garenteed :poki: x