My Name's Rachel

I'm 17, 18 in July

I live in South Shields (Newcastle)

I'm an A-Level Student at South Tyneside College

I'm doing Graphics, Fine Art and IT.

I LOVE all things Twilight<3<3

I LOVE Robert Pattinson<3<3 :(

Team Edward FTW

So as you've probably guessed ET4 is going to be my first convention :). I actually can't wait :D :D

I'll be going with a friend and it'll be her first convention too. So was just wondering what to expect over the weekend? Or is this anyone else's first convention?

I'd like to get to know some people that will be there over the weekend coz I'm pretty shy and don't really like introducing myself (but it's different online :))

I have a standard ticket but I plan on purchasing some photos because I absolutely love P-Fach :)

Hi Rachel

Welcome to the forum

There is a roll call thread on this forum for everybody to introduce themselves, it also has photographs, (I will find the link for you in a moment)

Also, pop your head into general rambling from time to time, people visit there quite often, and you will get to know people in there.

Hope you have fun at the con :D

(Will find the Roll call link for you now)

*Edit*

Here is the link for you

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=56139

Edited by Rhianydd

Yeah we're not bad lol for the most part everyone I've met at an event has been really normal and friendly! I went to my first event totally alone and survived so if you've got a friend your chances are doubled! :whistling:

just been reading the posts, and im soo glad that other ppl go on their own lol..

cos i was rather worried as my 1st convention, plus i was going with my sister but shes had to drop out now, but no way i am.. cant wait B)

Lol well this is my first con too. I have 1 friend going with me but I have a feeling I'll be going to ET5 alone :D