The Cullen Clan

Mrs. Pattinson

I am dressing up as vampire Bella for Saturday night so if there are other attendees who are dressing up as a member of the Cullen family it would be lovely to share some ideas and meet up!

hahaha there are looooaaads of us,

what outfit where you thinking of doing?

I am dressing up as vampire Bella for Saturday night so if there are other attendees who are dressing up as a member of the Cullen family it would be lovely to share some ideas and meet up!

hahaha there are looooaaads of us,

what outfit where you thinking of doing?

I have no clue on what I will be wearing coz I'm cosplaying for the first time. Also I'll have to re-read breaking dawn coz I've forgotten few details on changes.

Hee hee yus there will be a few of us!

I shall be cosplaying as Bella and maybe Alice again! Not sure what outfit yet though. Maybe Vision Bella will make a re-appearance!

I've got one costume- Bella's birthday dress- but I'm working on a couple others. I've never done cosplay for an event...its the kind of thing I would do on a normal day and just get strange looks. ;)

I love you too but what have I done this time to gain your love, my dear?

This...

*Bows* Edward Cullen at your service.....

Can tell you're like... 109 years old ^_^

Maybe I was just being a gentleman to impress the ladies......not sure whether or not to take the age comment as a compliment or not lol

I love you too but what have I done this time to gain your love, my dear?

This...

*Bows* Edward Cullen at your service.....

Can tell you're like... 109 years old :D

Maybe I was just being a gentleman to impress the ladies......not sure whether or not to take the age comment as a compliment or not lol

HAHA you were being a gentleman hubbby :)

and if it's any consolation... you look good for your age :) not a day past 17 :)

^_^

and if it's any consolation... you look good for your age :) not a day past 17 :)

^_^

Guess its not as bad as the girl who saw me dressed as PoA Draco and she turned round and she was like "OMG you look just like Draco Malfoy in Prisoners of Azkaban" at which point I looked at her funny and asked "Do I really look like a 14 year old boy?"

^_^

Guess its not as bad as the girl who saw me dressed as PoA Draco and she turned round and she was like "OMG you look just like Draco Malfoy in Prisoners of Azkaban" at which point I looked at her funny and asked "Do I really look like a 14 year old boy?"

but.... you were meant to look like him weren't you....? i'm confused! haha

and Talie... WHAAT!?