Where do I start?

thricecursed

I know lmao xD I was home taught for the last year and a half of secondary school and it was a nightmare at times. Making sure the house was spotless, making sure the dog couldn't break her way into the kitchen...There was the odd time I'd forget to replace my slippers with proper shoes or actually...change out of jammies at all :WINCE: Luckily I had nice teachers so it wasn't so bad but it's always embarrassing none the less! Like 'Chelsea we need to photograph your pets, where are they?' 'Err...my room..' 'Can we go and take pictures then?' 'But miss my room is a mess' rofl :lol:

It's dead weird letting at teacher into your home most days of the week...it's like they start to learn everything about you and see how you live :|

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody! I don't even know where to start..just wanted to jump in and introduce myself. :D My name is Cherie & I live in Bromsgrove. I'm from Texas but I've lived here for 5 years. Yes, I still have my accent, so you might actually recognize me if we chat at ET4. I just ordered my ticket and I'm all going it alone since none of my friends can afford it, or can spare the time. I know I can't be the oldest one here- I'm 32 and married with 2 awesome kids. My son Draven is 4 and my daughter Liliana is 9.

I hope to get to know you guys so ET4 will be even better! Its my 1st event for Twilight so its hard to imagine what it will be like. I can't wait! :(

Ahh how cool is this.. I am from the States originally as well and I am originally from Montana but before moving to the UK I lived in TExas for 6 years... I still have a real strong AMerican accent.. so you wont stick out too much!!!

I too am from the states.....born in New york but raised in south Florida. Moved to Innsbruck,Austria in 1998. Married with a son, Jacob Thomas who's just turned 6. Looking forward to the con in October.As far as an accent goes, on my trip home last summer, all of my friends say that I now have an accent from here! How is that possible? I do have to speak german almost all day(except at home) but I don't think I have lost my amercian accent. You'll have to tell me when we meet at the con. See you all then.

Hi Cherie its my first ET convention but have been to other cons by showmasters and they are usually great fun. I'm Pam by the way and will also be going to the con on my own (which will be a first as I usually have someone with me). If past experience is anything to go by everyone is really friendly

I'm the same as you Cherie; somewhat.

This will be my first Con, and I'm 24, from Ireland. Haven't officially booked my tickets yet, planning to do it in on Sunday if I can get the money in order by then.. only decdied tonight to try to bite the bullet and go - even though I know my folks/sisters will be like.. oh come on now, the addiction can only go so far :/

Glad to know people are friendly too! I'm a bit shy, at going up to people and asking to hang around with them, so the thought of going to a con alone is a bit scary :whistling: