24 to end after 8th Season

cookies41

The end is nigh I'm afraid for 24 - Fox annoucned today that the 8th season would indeed be the last- heres the link to the article I found:

24 article

I dunno abot you guys but I'm saddened by the decision, Although I do understand that it has to come to an end at some point.

:(

Ah well heres to a great end to the season :poki:

• 2 weeks later...

To my mind the quality has been going downhill for a couple of years now so and this season has been the worst I can remember.

I always felt the mistake 24 made was ramping up the scale of the storylines too much too quickly. For a show that always relied on the wow factor it's got to the point now where they can't really do anything that will shock audiences. Once you've exploded an nuclear bomb on US soil and has terrorists holding the President hostage in the White House, there is nowhere left to go.

Hindsight is great of course, but looking back I think they would have done better to end it after season five.

The end is nigh I'm afraid for 24 - Fox annoucned today that the 8th season would indeed be the last- heres the link to the article I found:

24 article

I dunno abot you guys but I'm saddened by the decision, Although I do understand that it has to come to an end at some point.

:D

Ah well heres to a great end to the season :D

This has been in the pipeline for 3 years now as KS said that he was planning ahead and looking to take this to the big screen (that is so going to be weird to pull off).

Let us hope that 8 goes out with a bang or 50 thousand!!!!