Tif and Victoria

touchthesky

I'm gonna get everyones autographs.

I wonder if anyone ever does that just incase they end up famous.:blink:

Funny you should mention that Vicky as I found an autograph book from quite a few years ago (I'm talking like 10 years ago if not more) that my friend signed saying "This is for when I'm famous" it made me lol

LMFAO!! get yourselves some desks and photo's and charge a tenner.... lets see who has the bigger queue outa you and the guests ;)

Mine, clearly!

I'm already famous ;3 I walked through town one day and someone whispered 'She's on MySpace..' made me giggle! Plus someone stopped me in Birmingham New Street asking me if I was Rachel :P

Aww I feel famous now. ^.^ Yes, we're in the book and were at the launch. The pic that's in the book (That differs slightly to that one, that one's exclusive to the website) is on the wall in my living room blown up to A3 size.:)

Do you have any pictures of it, Vicky? I'd like to see :)

LMFAO!! get yourselves some desks and photo's and charge a tenner.... lets see who has the bigger queue outa you and the guests :wub:

Mine, clearly!

I'm already famous ;3 I walked through town one day and someone whispered 'She's on MySpace..' made me giggle! Plus someone stopped me in Birmingham New Street asking me if I was Rachel :wub:

HAHA! seriously?!

i had that before, "ooooh you're Tifff aren't you!?"

i was actually famous once upon a time, known as "the girl who'se butt was always out" :P