Themed Eternal Twilight Weekends?

Imprinted89

Hey everyone

So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that no one really wants the Eternal Twilight phenomenon to end? I mean personally, I have made wonderful friends, had amazing experiences and will have the memories for a lifetime (THANK YOU SO MUCH SHOWMASTERS!!!). I thought ET4 would be the last one until Showmasters announced that if we keep wanting the events they will keep running them :YAHOO:

So I was wondering? Would you want anything different? I don't know how possible it would be but in my daydreamings, I thought of themed Eternal Twilight weekends. For example: a weekend dedicated to the wolf pack with guests from the wolf pack, maybe Native of the Americans guest speakers to give us a feel of the different cultures, parties themed around different tribes....the list could go on. Then at the same time you could have a vampire themed weekend maybe encompassing all the eras that the Cullens got turned into vamps or the different lifestyles of the nomads from Breaking Dawn. Or you could get really imaginative and have a Volturi weekend and go all out with the vampire royalty theme. Maybe Mark and Jason could play one of Caius, Marcus or Aro?? There are so many ideas to play with.

These are just my thoughts though, I would appreciate hearing what others think or even suggesting other ideas for keeping these amazing weekends going. :P

Hey everyone

So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that no one really wants the Eternal Twilight phenomenon to end? I mean personally, I have made wonderful friends, had amazing experiences and will have the memories for a lifetime (THANK YOU SO MUCH SHOWMASTERS!!!). I thought ET4 would be the last one until Showmasters announced that if we keep wanting the events they will keep running them :D

So I was wondering? Would you want anything different? I don't know how possible it would be but in my daydreamings, I thought of themed Eternal Twilight weekends. For example: a weekend dedicated to the wolf pack with guests from the wolf pack, maybe Native of the Americans guest speakers to give us a feel of the different cultures, parties themed around different tribes....the list could go on. Then at the same time you could have a vampire themed weekend maybe encompassing all the eras that the Cullens got turned into vamps or the different lifestyles of the nomads from Breaking Dawn. Or you could get really imaginative and have a Volturi weekend and go all out with the vampire royalty theme. Maybe Mark and Jason could play one of Caius, Marcus or Aro?? There are so many ideas to play with.

These are just my thoughts though, I would appreciate hearing what others think or even suggesting other ideas for keeping these amazing weekends going. :P

i totally agree lol :D

Hey everyone

So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that no one really wants the Eternal Twilight phenomenon to end? I mean personally, I have made wonderful friends, had amazing experiences and will have the memories for a lifetime (THANK YOU SO MUCH SHOWMASTERS!!!). I thought ET4 would be the last one until Showmasters announced that if we keep wanting the events they will keep running them :YAHOO:

These are just my thoughts though, I would appreciate hearing what others think or even suggesting other ideas for keeping these amazing weekends going. :uhoh:

Oooh i totally love your idea...that sounds awesome....i know i'd be there....that really does sound pretty awesome and sooo should happen.... (You listening Showmasters...??! Lol)

Ohhh by the way.......you were in the last Kiowa encounter on Sunday weren't you.....?!! Sat next to Kiowa on his right hand side if i'm not mistaken...right.....

I was there too..... I'm Nina...the very loud northern asian gal....i was extremely talkative...and Kiowa used my iphone to show us videos of his band.... You remember me....?! Lol....

Btw well done on getting Ki's chair... Lucky you.....

Hey Nina!

Of course I remember you - our group was awesome :P Yes, that was me sitting next to Kiowa - the crazy girl who with my friend gave him the chocolate muffins :YAHOO: I want to apologise if I came across as rude at any time - it was literally because I was dying of shyness. Thank you about the chair - I almost didn't get it but luck was on my side. It was murder getting it back home to Kent via public transport but I call it a labour of love :dance: The guest encounter with Kiowa was amazing - despite me probably making an idiot of myself. I am glad that he felt like he could share his music with us with a little help from your iphone :D

I'm glad that people are liking the idea of the themed cons. I was just thinking about new ways of keeping the cons going after ET4 because I imagine it would be quite difficult to theme a con around the unpublished Midnight Sun which is just Twilght from Edward's POV but then who knows....Showmasters know how to surprise us. Personally, I love the idea of the wolf pack con (not that I'm biased at all...) but it would be interesting for me to really get to know the cultures behind the Native people and correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think anything similar has been done before for the Twilight fandom so it would be a complete novelty on Showmasters part. Still, it's just an idea at this stage - Showmasters has not let us down before so whatever they decide to do, I will probably be there enjoying every minute of it :uhoh:

I'm pretty sure you don't know sad until you have met me so no, you don't sound sad at all :D

Remember, I'm the girl who gave Kiowa stolen muffins from breakfast....*cringe*

I can't imagine life without these cons either - they are literally the highlight in my otherwise boring year. So that's why I am dreaming up different ways of keeping the cons going post ET4.

Looking for a way to extend your con year?

Chaske Spencer and Charlie Bewley are at CM 16 in May

and Edi Gathegi is in LFCC in July ;)

I am hoping to be at both ;)

(And we had Bronson Pelletier in CM London at the end of the year too )

My first con was LFCC last year with Peter Facinelli, Justin Chon and Alex Meraz, and that talk was so much fun!

Extend my con year? I will definitely be bankrupt then especially as I was hoping to go to the Orlando convention in December and meet up with fellow Ki-Hards but I don't know how likely that is now that I have signed on for ET4.

Going to CM16 hopefully ;) Would love to meet Chaske and Charlie again as well as some of the other guests.

Will probably end up going to LFCC too....Edi is just so funny!

I was at CML last November, I think I remember you Rhianydd at Bronson's table. You were crewing his autograph table right?

But conventions are just like tattoos in my book - you have one and you have to have more ;)

yeah, I was, it was great fun. ;) Got to see so many ET people too ;)

We had a really fun guest, Hannah, me and Karen :D = Team Bronson :D

I know! When do you stop and say thats enough cons for the year! lol

We only intended on doing LFCC last year, and ended up doing LFCC, CML, Prom and ET2, then I have done Chevron and ET3 so far this year and hoping to crew as many of the signing events as possible, cos they are awesome ! :D

The cons this year so far look brilliant :D

I'm pretty sure you don't know sad until you have met me so no, you don't sound sad at all :wub:

Remember, I'm the girl who gave Kiowa stolen muffins from breakfast....*cringe*

I can't imagine life without these cons either - they are literally the highlight in my otherwise boring year. So that's why I am dreaming up different ways of keeping the cons going post ET4.

lol so glad I'm not alone!!! would love to go the USA but don't think the funds will allow it!

So ME say that as long as tickets sell - the cons will carry on, so my plan is to make flyers and hand out after the midnight showing of Eclipse, plus as I work with alot of Teenage Girls and in a salon I will hand them out there too, and I have got my kids to take them to school. I have already got 16 standards, 6 gold sold.

That really is amazing!!! I never thought of doing something like that - maybe I can make flyers and put them up at university? I've been focusing on converting family and friends so far...have managed to get 2 silvers sold and am on the cusp of getting another ticket bought I think. Sounds pitiful in comparison to the 16 standards and 6 golds though. Keep on going, you're doing so well.

Well I doubt my funds will allow it either but a girl can dream. Saying that though, I survived ET3 with funds to spare which was a shocker in itself. Especially as I spent something like £250+ on Kiowa alone (....oh that is so sad - see, told you you didn't know sad until you knew me :( )

Well I doubt my funds will allow it either but a girl can dream. Saying that though, I survived ET3 with funds to spare which was a shocker in itself. Especially as I spent something like £250+ on Kiowa alone (....oh that is so sad - see, told you you didn't know sad until you knew me :P )

I spent close to £200 on Tinsel...*is also sad* :(

These weekends are a great idea though...something for everyone but I reckon I'd go to them all if they existed cos they're too much fun to miss out on :(

Wow, I'm glad people are liking the idea :P I would totally go to all of them as well so I have probably set up my worst enemy financially speaking in suggesting these cons. Oh well, I'll get over it :(

Chelsea, we may be sad but we're proud owners of chairs. Never a bad thing! And yes, these weekends are awesome - let's keep them going for a long time Showmasters!! :(

yeah, I was, it was great fun. :( Got to see so many ET people too :(

We had a really fun guest, Hannah, me and Karen :P = Team Bronson :D

We only intended on doing LFCC last year, and ended up doing LFCC, CML, Prom and ET2, then I have done Chevron and ET3 so far this year and hoping to crew as many of the signing events as possible, cos they are awesome ! :D

Lucky that you get to crew the twi events :( lol

yeah, I was, it was great fun. Got to see so many ET people too

We had a really fun guest, Hannah, me and Karen ;) = Team Bronson :(

We only intended on doing LFCC last year, and ended up doing LFCC, CML, Prom and ET2, then I have done Chevron and ET3 so far this year and hoping to crew as many of the signing events as possible, cos they are awesome ! :(

Lucky that you get to crew the twi events :( lol

Nope, I only crew the SM signing events, not the weekend ME cons. Sunday at ET3 was a one off fluke :(

A couple of crew couldnt make it last minute at ET3, so while we were at the show, TT asked for help and we helped, thats all.

But it was a fantastic day of "helping" I loved every minute of it :D Made my weekend even better :D

Cant wait til CM MK though :D

Edited by Rhianydd