Grey's Anatomy Fans

hermyrules7

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grey (Ellen) could always go but come back say for half the episodes in a given series, and she could pass the buck onto her sister, after all its a teaching hospital and well there will always be new people ready to become the next best doctor out there. that they possibly can be (so to speak)

Personally I was a big fan of ER in the beginning and watched it religiously, but it got stale and lasted to long, and it almost felt like they were running out of ideas. They should have gone out with a bang not the way they did (as I said JMO)

I don't want it to fold due to really poor ratings, and if it caries on for like 5-10 more years that could happen. People get board and it may still be a great show in 5-10 years, and you or I may still be watching it, but can we say that about every other person out there, who is a huge fan of the show and watches it religiously every week at the mo? Will enough of them be watching it in 5-10 years for the network bosses to allow it to stay on the air, I'm not so sure..

I think although I would miss the series terribly, two more years (maybe 3) is enough for the show (if she does leave), I want it to go out with bang, with fireworks and everything, I don't want it to feel like Meredith is standing in a hospital waiting room, with no-one there to say goodbye to (cause they all left many episodes ago) and people having changed channels to find something better to watch etc.

Just my two pence worth....

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Last nights episode was intresting, it a different way to have an episode. Showing Bailey, Webber and even Ellis in younger form was a really cool idea.

I liked the fact that Bailey gave out chocolates for the right anwer. :hathor:

Overall, I liked this episode.

No Problem, nice to have another fan on board!!! :thumbup:

Incase nobody else has seen this on my other post I thought I'd post it here too. (sorry for those of you who have to see this post twice)

I just had to deliver the breaking news from Grey's.

http://www.tvfanatic.com/videos/greys-anat...neak-preview-1/

Watch the clip and tell me what you think! :YAHOO:

Edited by hermycullen

Just seen the first 9 or so minutes of the season finale. It is a shocker. Shonda Rhimes has really pulled everything out of the bag to end this season.

I warn you now. *Watch at your own risk of spoilers and upsetting scenes!!*

Be forewarned if you do watch, though, that the content is revealing and graphic ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSlO8bkn2I4

Edited by hermycullen

Just seen the first 9 or so minutes of the season finale. It is a shocker. Shonda Rhimes has really pulled everything out of the bag to end this season.

I warn you now. *Watch at your own risk of spoilers and upsetting scenes!!*

Be forewarned if you do watch, though, that the content is revealing and graphic ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSlO8bkn2I4

Is it me or is there no sound on that youtube link? I have sound coming from other sites so just wondered.

EDIT: Just checked and its me (I think) for some reason or at least Youtube as a site... :D

Sorry just checked again, and seems sound has to be really high (on my speakers and on computer) for me to hear this clip, good link though :)

:smile:

LLAP :smile:

Edited by zebredy

I thought the voume was low, but it was just me computer.

I hope Alex is alright. Poor Reed, I may not like her but I'm sorry she died. I thought it would be that man who was the shooter. Crazy Man.

I can't remember which previous episode he is from, though I did recognise him...

Last nights episode was good, especially Teddy and Sloan's bit. And now I'm beginning to think Webber is the better chief, but I kinda thought that McDreamy would do a better job, goes to show, you never know with these people...

:dance:

LLAP :D

I've seen the finale, don't worry I'm not going to give any story lines away!! But I will say this, I cried and gasped and wanted to kill Gary Clarke so badly I was yelling at my computer screen at 9 in the morning, really weired. :D

This finale is a good one. That's my opinion!!