The Oscars this Sunday - quick question

ukinvestigator

Hi

I no longer have the Sky movies subscription with Virgin, and each year I watch the awards live. But I am not too sure if there are any other channels that will be showing the ceremony live. Does anyone know of any other channels screening the event, or any decent websites I could go to for live streaming.

Cheers

:poki:

E doesn't actually broadcast the actual ceremony but they do broadcast the red carpet live at around 11pm think....this is available on Virgin.

Far as the ceremony goes I think it is now only Sky movies that broadcasts it but Sky One do do a highlight show the next night which is usually bout 2 hours long and includs most of the highlights and big awards - but just standard to any other highlights show

Hope this helps :(

So glad The Hurt Locker got so many Oscars. Having met Jeremy Renner (Angel, Series 1x11), it was great to see a film he headlined as a winner. Just a shame he didn't get Best Actor.

Just a shame he didn't get Best Actor.

Jeff Bridges has been nommed about 4 times since 1971. I think he had been over-looked long enough.

Jeff Bridges is a fine actor. I have yet to se the film he won the Oscar for. However, just on his performabnce alone in The Hurt Locker, I felt Renner deserved the Oscar. I still feel that the Oscars are far too political. It shoudl be doen on best performances at that time. Not whether someone has been overlooked for a lengthy period of time, or just lost out the year before...but that will never change in Hollywood.