Charlaine Harris!

Charmer

i really want to go hmmmm wont know until either saturday or thursday if i can afford to go urgh if i do go it will be a last minute thing lol

never mind just looked on waterstones she coming to manchester so i am gonna phone waterstones in the morning and hope they have tickets left :P

Oooh ace to see some people are going! If anyone fancys meeting up shortly before (maybe an hour) feel free to email me at Starbuck_Mark@yahoo.co.uk and maybe we can sort something out. Would be nice to have some kind of group outing and a good chance to get to know other attendees of Bitten! Put "True Blood" in the subject tho incase I miss it.

i really want to go hmmmm wont know until either saturday or thursday if i can afford to go urgh if i do go it will be a last minute thing lol

never mind just looked on waterstones she coming to manchester so i am gonna phone waterstones in the morning and hope they have tickets left :thumbup:

that's awesome.

Just checked she's not coming to cardiff.... she isn't - but Richelle Mead is! Means I can get my book signed that I didn't at ET3 because I was far too hungover :lol:

• 2 weeks later...