Younger attendees

wishingpixie

Wow! i go off on a road trip to no where and Christmas shopping at Asda and you've gone over 2 pages!! :smile:

I don't have you're card yet Louise, don't worry were still waiting for Amazon stuff to arrive and nobody seems to know where the packages are actually! :WINCE:

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

I can sing, and bang a drum if I tried!! :clap:

HAHAHAHAHAHA :smile: hehehehe I take things the wrong way sometimes. XD

It SNOWED today! :lol: We went to assembly for last lesson (We were supposed to watch family guy!) and it was snowing heavily and settling. When we got out of assembly it was quite thick! :P

It's snowing!!!

Not not that fake polystyrene look-a-like but real full blown snow. I took my dog out for a walk to the shops and I actually had to carry him home because he hated it so much :smile:

I wanna dress up for the Birthday theme, but I dunno what, I'm sorta drifting towards greys, I wanna be like Callie :lol:

I still do wanna cosplay Mer, but I won't have enough time to get the kit and stuff, I'll have more time for ET6, so I'm leaving it till then.

The dress is pink, it just looks purple on the website!! :unsure:

I may still cosplay her for the prom and do, waht she wore to the Seattle Prom, I think a black dress should be easy to find!! :P

Edited by hermycullen