• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Im-A-Future-Wombat

• hermyrules7

• TheLonelySoul

• HohoCullen

I'm taking a piccie already signed by Tinsel and Kiowa cos it has Bronson on it too, the famous muffin scene pic! :D

Just have to print of, Chaske, BooBoo, Julia, and the girls! :unsure:

It's the same with my brother and me, he calles me really bizzare rude names!!! :D

Haha, she just kept adding to it xD

Aw it was alright, a girl fully attacked another girl today and then laughed and said it was just a joke. It was the same girl who pretended to punch a girl called Lauren in the face :D

And finally I have my work experience sorted :unsure: I'm going with my mum XD

Anyway hows about you?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?f...52827.544207763

This is how productive my friends and my life is XD

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

That girl's a right so and so!!! :WINCE:

Yay!!! :D I'm trying to find a job, not having much luck cos I can't find anything!!! :WINCE:

It was OK, I managed to get out of spending 3 hours at the hospital, they weren't going to let me go, but one word with the head nurse and I was free! :YAHOO:

A right Beast XD

Eugh I need a job but Im in the same boat, there are none ><

YAY! Is everything ok, Friday is still a go go for you right?! Don't make me panic Becky D:

I think we are :YAHOO:

Um...I'm coming down at about 1:30 or something, my flights at about 11:50 so me thinks thats about right :WINCE:

Hahaha remember that, I just got bored of it XD

Holly loved it like :WINCE:

Edited by Im-A-Future-Wombat

Hey Hey

According to Gemma, my ET4 piccie is professional. SHE'S BEING NICE TO ME!!!!! :D

Well in Softball (I think they should change the name to bloody-hardball.) We were in threes and we took it in turns to be batter, backstop and bowler. When I was bowler Jade hit the ball and it hit my leg. Yes I did swear a little bit. It hurt!!!!

Then Jade tried to make me and my friends Lucy and Annabel down what she called 'the magical way home' but we ended up walking in a circle and going home the normal way :WINCE:

I almost stood on a dead hedgehog :( I screamed :/ I dunno how I'm gonna be a Vet Nurse.

Meh. I get home and then see that they've made a montage to get signed. AFTER ALL I'VE DONE TO FINISH MY ET4 PIC!! :WINCE: lol. My mum will get her montage signed :YAHOO: